Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Bathroom Vanity Warehouse

I used this app to help feed my products to google merchant. I was experiencing some issues with my products and submitted an email to support. They were patient with me and my "newness" to all of this. Eventually, we landed on the fix and getting things sorted out. They were quick to respond and always responded with relevant steps to help figure things out.

Immensus Cosmetics

I am not the one to leave reviews usually.... But this app make everything so easy. Hands down the best app on Shopify store. The new conversion tracking feature makes the conversion setup so easy with one click of a button. This app has everything you need.

iHeartVegans

The best google shopping feed I've come across. The support is great. I had a few questions and the support was very quick and helpful.

Your Local Urbanist

App has been helpful, and the support is good. They guide you what needs to be done. Got my sales started using Google adds only with the help of this app.

Trampoline Ninjas

Great app. I used it to upload my product to Google merchant center. Always get great assistance when I have questions. Thank you

Stand up Straight

AWESOME AWESOME - Makes it so easy and Amit responds so quick - great team and guidance! He really takes the time to go over everything in detail

Domestify

I used to use the Shopify Google Shopping channel and had so many feed issues. This app is great, fixed my issues and support is fantastic. Thanks!

TOYTAG

Installed this app and instantly all the products were working properly. So much better than the Shopify app.

Showcase Beauty

This app has been wonderful in helping us get our google feed set up fast and customised to our needs. The support is also amazing, fast responses and available on weekends. Highly recommend.