Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Lil Packaging

I used this app to replace the default Shopify Google Shopping app so I could get full control of feed data. This app enabled me to add VAT breakdown and tax info, as well as include metafield data for better control of product features.

Support is about the fastest I've experienced with an app developer on Shopify.I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants more control and visibility of their shopping feed (especially those selling B2B).

Look Incredible

Support from these developers is very good. They helped me a lot for the promotion code.
Thanks again for great support

Lifespan Kids

Initially experienced stock sync issues, however this has since been resolved with assistance from their helpful team.

boxitools.com

I have just installed the app, did not try it again but I received great and fast customer service.

MyCozyBoots

I’ve been using the app for over a year now. Works excellent and their customer support is outstanding, helped me fix thousands of disapproved products on Google!!

The Poplace

Great application and awesome support. Thank you so much for your help and your app :)
I recommend your app

KIM KIRBY

What an incredibly helpful team! I was lost, I wasted days trying to get my dropshipping company products on google but was continuously rejected. I hit a wall HARD. I installed and uninstalled Google Shipping Feed in a flurry of desperate activity. When I had my face in my hands thinking that starting an online store was harder than I thought, Simprosys sent me an why did you uninstall email, and I laid it out bare that I was being rejected w/out cause... WELL, they weren't having it. They were like we are getting you approved! And here they are like my google shopping elves making the christmas miracle of online shopping happen for me. THANK YOU! Lifesavers!

CaseZone

This app helps us to manage our feed perfectly but the best thing is their support. Highly recommended !

JazzyAndGlitzy

I had an issue, but they contacted me to fix all the errors. I even didn't need to figure out how to fix it. That is what I needed as the person who doesn't understand any of this stuff. Thank you very much for the effort. My items finally submitted to Google Merchant Center after such a long time

All Around E-Bikes

I use this app to connect to my Google Merchant Center. The app has several nice features. In particular, I like using their Promotions Feed feature. It makes submitting Promotions on the Google Shopping site a snap. Plus Simprosys Support team is AMAZING. They go over and above to assist. I gladly give this app and support team FIVE stars!
Minimum 100 characters