Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Dealsolutionstore

New to this app. So far so good. Quick support response! My was questions was answered and resolved in about 15 minutes or so.

falovshe

The app is very user friendly and easy to use. The support team is amazing! very prompt & detailed.

ThunderShop

The app is great. Saved me a lot of work. The best part about the app is really great and fast support. Dont hesitate to buy thus buy it will save you money, nerves and time. Cheers

SallyShore

This app is amazing. Ran into a little glitch and contacted support - they responded in minutes and got my issue resolved quickly. Professional team. App definitely is a must if you want to use Google for marketing your e-commerce store. Highly recommended.

Stiva Shop

I use Feed for Google shopping, it was really easy to install, very easy step by step tutorial, and they have an awesome helpful and quick responding support team. Nice to work with!

Shop at Mags

This app is really helpful and easy to use. I would recommend to all Shopify store owners Wonderful App!

Market Bargainz

I used this app to connect my shopify store to my google merchant center account. I made a careless novice mistake in the process, contacted customer service by email. They quickly detected my mistake and I was able to quickly fix it. Great App and great customer service!!

Vastly Varied

I used this app for getting assistance in moving my products to the next step, I had a good experience. Although it can be overwhelming at times, there are plenty of support videos to assist you along the way.

Ad-Flow

If you are one of those who do not know what configuration to try to get Google to approve your products, this is your solution. Besides that the technical support is very good, they solved my problems by email and I had no problems. I will definitely continue with this application after the trial period. A small investment to improve the performance of my online store.

Poptastic Buffet

They were right on top of things with good response time. Very happy. Quick, efficient service. Thank you!