Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

TopDealsHut

Great customer service. I reached out and they just started to walk me through what I definitely needed.

Sweet Memories

One of the Best App for Google Shopping Feed Customisations. Very Easy to Use. Awesome & fast support. Highly Recommended.

Sydney Health & Nutrition

Love this app! I used it to upload my whole inventory onto google merchant centre- when I had issues with minor coding, the team were quick to help me do it! Thanks Team

Soulacat

Nice app with quick support. I am now waiting for my products to be approved.
Hope they can have live support in the future.

Teelixir

The Google Shopping Feed has been an excellent and easy tool to help integrate my Google Shopping items. It's very convenient and easy to edit the product information and update it into the Merchant Center. The support team is very responsive and even helped me fix some of my merchant center issues for free! I highly recommend this app.

SPLASH HER SHOES

I have been using this app in mutiple stores and everything is amazing in it. Starting from the ease of installation, ending with the amazing instant support.
Thanks guys

Little ones Land

The service of this app is awesome, Amit helps me to fix the google shopping issue very quickly.

MoArmouz

This app is a must-have for Google Shopping. Works flawlessly, no issues and amit is super helpful.
Highly recommended!

YesECart

The App does exactly what it says we have over 15 K product in the catalog and the feed took all without any glitch. Customer service is amazing it not only helped me to set up feed but also set up Google Auto and Dynamic retatergeting. I already made the sale on the first week within a trial period. Simprosys Infomedia is a customer oriented company and has amazing products.Good Luck !

JCMaster Beauty

the support helped us to solve some problems that occured at the beginning. works like a charm now!!!!!!