Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

SENREVE

Some product/feature limitations for supporting international feeds in different currencies, but good customer service overall!

Electric Fireplaces Depot

Great App with great support staff. You should get it. Easy to use with great suppot vides. I like it.

Happy Back Desks

Syncs my products with ease. Plus, Amit is the man. He's helpful and responsive. The app works. Get the app now!

Sun Tanning Store

We outgrew the free google shopping app and transitioned to the Simprosys app to access the advanced features. We initially experience some challenges with custom labels updates but the support group went the extra mile to update my meta data. They even went as far as creating a new application to clean the meta data to correct the issue and remove the old labels from my Shopify data. This is a very good app with excellent features and outstanding service support from Amit and his support group.

Ultra Wishlist

Best! Importing feeds never been easier. Amit and team are super helpful and solving my issue very quick.
Recommended apps!

Krazo World

I really love this app for all of my Google shopping feeds. It makes things simple and easy. I also really like the ease in setting up "promotions" as well. I highly recommend this app if you intend on selling in Google shopping. Also, the customer support is excellent and quick to respond to any questions.

Elderberry Boost

Ive tried a few different apps to manage the Google Shopping feed and this is by far the best. The support is great, as I ran into an issue (unrelated to the app) and they had a video on how to resolve, as well as hands on support to help install the code snippet. I will be sticking with this app as our store grows.

Teaser Designs

Great App! First time I tried to submit products to Google Shopping using a different app, I had all products rejected. That is not a good feeling. I decided to try again, found and used this app with completely different results. All products are now listed and Amit helped with a few programming tweaks that made for a seamless integration progress. Not only does the app work as promised, but you also get valuable customer support as well.

Thanks Again
Amit

SRUGOLD

Amazingly easy to use and very straightforward guide to set up things.

Super awesome customer service!

iConvertwireless

Excellent Customer Support. Very quick and technical sound. Fix my feed issue in a few hours. Overall a good experience.