Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Hi Seoul

This app is the BEST! It made uploading product feed in Google Merchant Center a BREEZE! The customer support from Amit is also TOP NOTCH! Very patient in answering the questions of a beginner like me and always willing to help. Thank you so much for everything!

Funny Mug Shop

Awesome app. I didn't know how to fix the problem about the feed. The owner helped me fix all things. Thanks a lot!

KICKASSKOOL

My first impression after installing this app and familiarizing myself with all its cleverness, is the fantastic service and support! I have had a few queries so far, and I can say that I receive replies really quickly and the knowledge is outstanding. I also booked a call with Amit, he couldn't do enough to help and explain. I have so far successfully started my campaign with this app and look forward to seeing some sales!

lovelyinfant

this app is great and the support I have received from Amit and his team is simply outstanding!
Highly recommend this app over the others!

INstyle fashion NYC

I am just starting to use this app and so far it has solved several problems that got created by the Shopify Google shopping app. This app has already paid for itself many times over for just fixing the issues that I didn't even know existed from my previous shopping feed. Tech support for this product was outstanding! Amit responded to my messages promptly and took the time to explain what was causing my issue. He even went above and beyond explaining questions that I had that was beyond the scope of his software and I am very appreciative for that. Previously, I have had dozens of calls to the Google tech support trying to figure out what is causing my problems and they were absolutely worthless. When I was able to actually speak to someone, I kept getting inaccurate information. Amit, knew the correct answer instantly and fixed my issues in one call. Google could't do that in a dozens calls over 6 months. I definitely recommend this product regardless if you think you are having existing issues with your shopping feed or not.

SmartZones - Your One Stop Destination

Great App and I have been using them for a while now, great customer support. Amit is extremely responsive and very helpful.
Very easy to setup via using this app. Amit solved all my issues in less then 10 minutes. Thank you so much for the awesome app.

Unique Leather Bracelets

Amit and his team are extremely responsive and very helpful. Not only does the app perform well with the google feed, there support is top notch! I had a code issue with google structured data and they fixed it for me. Thanks Amit for the continued support!

Steve
unique-leather-bracelets.com

eyes wonder

This app is a must have if you want to run a successful site. The customer service is A+. Great response time and very helpful

yoyosfashion

The Best App for Google Shopping or Dynamic Remarketing at Shopify, Great Support also, strongly recommend!

Lounge Decor Plus

A must-have plugin for anyone managing a sizable inventory. We haven't had a single error with our merchant center since we started using this plugin. The ability to add custom labels is also extremely helpful. There is no way we could manage without the feed automation. The only downside is that all product labels (category, custom color, condition, etc...) get erased if the product gets hidden when it is out of stock. After the item comes back in stock, we have to go back and re-apply the labels. It would be great if the sold out products were moved to a temporarily unavailable category when they are hidden instead of being completely removed. We could easily resolve this issue if we didn't hide sold out products in our store, but we much prefer the cleaner look, and don't want to waste our shoppers' time by displaying sold out inventory. All in all this is a great app though. Very intuitive and the support is great if you ever need it!