Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Lena Felice

I'm very happy with this app
Very easy to set up
This is the best app ever for creating an optimized google shopping feed
And support is amazing! I can't thank you enough!
Highly recommended

DAXION mall™

I've been using this for about 4 weeks, now passed the trial period and I am very happy. Before this app, I had all my items in pending status and no-one understood how to solve, google support included. Nobody could help me, before the fantastic Amit on this Apps Support solved it for me. Now everything works fine, all items approved. Warnings are disappearing gradually and automatically. Price is great. If to look for some room for improvement, it could be easier to edit condition, colors etc. But its quite good already. Thanks for a great App with a Fantastic Support Team!

Puppy Dogs & Ice Cream Inc.

Just switched from Google's own shopping feed app which is garbage. Not only does this app work perfectly, the support team is super responsive on email and skype.

BAWA Shop Design

Amit (support) has great patience with me, replies timely and up to the moment, the app fills what I was looking for. You should give it a try

WYSDAM

Excellent. Could not be happier! It works great and without any issues. Support is very responsive too and very helpful.

zhi yue2012

My shop and MC center have set the shipping cost, but google can't crawl it. My product has been disapproved because of this problem. I need help and deal with this problem. I have sent the email several times, please help me as soon as possible. Thank you

Gifthor

Really useful app, and great customers services , fast responding and helpful
100% would recommand

Grace Melbourne

Best support team! Easy to use App with great resources to help you set everything up easily. If you are unsure, the support team will jump on a call with you to show you exactly how its done!
Thanks Amit and the team

HathaZone.com

I would give this app 10 stars if I could. It is so easy to set up a feed to Google Shopping. I loaded this app after being totally frustrated with Shopify's Google Shopping app which is probably worse than uploading a spreadsheet. The Shopify app is less than crap.

The videos that explain how to use this app are the best I have ever seen and the support is 5-star also. As far as I am concerned, this is the best app to use for Shopify/Google Shopping integration.

CHOETECH

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!