Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

2091 - 2100 of 3393 reviews

CribBumperCity

Super easy to use & their support is perfect.
The integration is also so so easy! will definitely recommend to other people as well!

Our Wish Deals

I used this app for feeding my products to Google Merchant and Microsoft. Whenever I had any problem, the support from these people are great. Quick to response and also resolve the problem. Highly recommended.

La Dolce Vitae

Very reliable integration. Recommended! All attributes show properly and we were very happy with the service.

Joy By Us

This app is the only thing you need to correctly navigate the Microsoft and Google Merchant Centers--yes it does both and it does it perfectly. So many great features--bulk product attribute edits for either the feed only or for back-sync to Shopify. Superb support. When you have a problem, they really get you to the finish line and they always seem to go the extra mile. This is the only app you need for your shopping feed management to Google and Microsoft (Bing).

SHHOPP.COM

I have started using this app about a month ago and I love it.
It makes the connection smooth and trouble-free.
It integrates Google, Bing, and Facebook under one easy to use interface.
Support is fast and knowledgeable. When I was staring they REALLY helped me to get comfortable with the app and its functions.
I highly recommend this app!!

DealHunterShop.com

Their customer service is phenomenal, really they are very helpful and quick to address any issues you may find with google, bing and facebook.

Keik Store

Great app and fantastic support, recommend this 100%, everyone should have it in their store if the want to sell on Google shopping or Facebook

Treasure Mecca

I've been using the Feed for Google Shopping App to feed my products to both Google and Microsoft (BING). The App was very easy to set up in my Shopify store and also very easy to connect to my Google and Microsoft accounts. The app has so far worked flawlessly when initially sending product details and also in providing timely updates. I have had to reach out to Simprosys with a couple of questions and was surprised how quickly they replied and how helpful they were in providing detailed information specific to my questions. On each occasion, in addition to answering my specific questions, they reviewed my account settings and made me aware of some included features I was not taking advantage of. I've implemented these suggestions and they have proven to be very helpful. Because of these things I highly recommend Simprosys and their Apps.

Benn~Burry

The Feed for Google Shopping app is a more useful alternative to Shopify's Google Shopping app as it allowed me to configure very complex per product shipping rules that I couldn't have done otherwise. The product works seamlessly in the background, and submits product updates immediately.

Importantly, the customer support is excellent and they went above and beyond to assist me with set up and addressing Google errors that required some hands on tweaks to my site that they performed free of charge. I'd highly recommend this app!

Kibo Market

The support for this app is excellent. Any questions you have will be answered quickly - sometimes within a few minutes. This is a very friendly company that will do everything it can to make you successful. You can rely on them to uphold their high standards.