Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2091 - 2100 of 2745 reviews

Shakti Mat USA

This app works great. The developer helped me install on our store (which was having issues due to custom coding we had done) and customize the message to our store. Great app, great service.

Branka's Beauty & Fitness Shop

Already made some good and helpfull experiences over the last three weeks. It is very usefull to organize Google Shopping products and acitvities. Fat thank you to the developer team!

Jean Store

great app, and super helpful support.really impressed with how they go out of their way to help with any issues you have.

ShopGrowSpaces

The best google shopping app out their with lots of functionalities. More than the app, its the support behind the app development team which will astound you. Their response rate is amazing. A must recommend app for every shopify store. The best google shopping app out their with lots of functionalities. More than the app, its the support behind the app development team which will astound you. Their response rate is amazing. A must recommend app for every shopify store.

The Pampered Pet

Great App with great support, would recommend! Easy to use and saves a lot of time. Effective at connecting with the merchant centre

MODE STORE

Extremely helpful app, saves a lot of time and effort. And exceptional customer service and support. Thank you!

Pearlzone.de

If this app have the pages choosing function is better, for example, if I have 100 pages and want to go to page 31, it is not very convenient to go to the exact page I want. Also, I recommend to add multi-filters function, as only one filter could be used right now. Generally, it is good.

Wanderlust Rugs

This app is totally worth the little bit you pay per month to make your life easier. I know you can just get the free Google shopping app that Shopify created but it has bugs and glitches. I would pay that amount just to have the amazing support that is the Symprosis team. If I have any feed questions or errors in Merchant Center I need to fix they are right there to help me and very quick about it. Highly recommend anyone with an online store to install this app right now!

oceanstore

Amazing support. Thank you Guys. Always there to help when you need it. Best service I have experienced in this jungle of APPs.

GrowLight Heaven

This app is awesome. Amit (developer) is the man and the entire support staff is so helpful and patient. They even helped me with an unrelated issue just because. Everything works fine from a technical standpoint and it is absolutely recommended to anyone. You guys rock!!!