Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2091 - 2100 of 3021 reviews

Poppins & Co.

I have only been using the app for 2 days so far and it has been very valuable already. In particular the support I have received from Milan to fix an issue I had myself created was spectacular. Thoroughly impressed and would definitely recommend!!!

Frederica Trading

So much better than default Google Shopping app, and the technical support goes above and beyond. Our premium theme was lacking some product schema markup, Kaushkik notified us and fixed it at no extra charge. Email response to questions was also super fast. 5-Stars.

The Lifestyle Mart

Very good. Works. No complains so far. Props to the team. More tutorials could be better on optimizing product feed. Thanks very much.

Lord Timepieces

A very useful app for someone who isn't that techy and needs some extra help. The support is also very responsive and fast. Happy customer and would recommend this app to everyone.

Gempler's

Great app. Very easy to set-up and have had no issues with the feeds going to vendors. And the developers helped us solve a problem with feed limits quickly and easily!

LeleGray.com

I used the app to help me get set up with google shopping and they are so great to walk me through the steps needed. They have cleaned up my coding in the back end of my store to make sure everything is linking correctly and my analytics are functioning properly. So patience and great to work with. There customer service has been so helpful and even did screen shots to show me what i needed to do.

SpyCentre.com Spy Shop

We have been using this App for about 2 years now. Very intuitive, simple to use and fantastic support.

MBA Team Sports

We've been using GSF for about two weeks now and are amazed not just at the simplicity and user-friendliness, but also the amazing customer service we received so far. The GSF team has provided solutions for all issues we've had from using the free Google Shopping app and has gone beyond our expectations. If you are hesitant to use the app, try the 21-Day Free Trial and see for yourself!

365hubs Auto Parts

This App is super easy to learn and user-friendly, as the app has detailed step-by-step guides provided during the process when you integrate your Merchant Center account with the App. Also, can't say enough good things about their customer support. Milan precisely identify the issues and promptly solve them in five minutes, which saves my bacon and I can continue my business right away. Very appreciate and keep up the good work!

dogparentsonline.com

The support is very good. But it created no links for google shopping, everything except for google shopping action which it works fine on however I need to have my products also shown on google express