Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2081 - 2090 of 3034 reviews

Iced Right Jewelry

The app itself is amazing, we use it on 5 stores and it is infinitely better than Googles shopping app. Milan was very helpful troubleshooting some issues (on googles end, nothing to do with the app) and did this free of charge. Cant thank him and the rest of the team enough!

Make Custom Gifts

Thank you very much for the help of Milan Vaghela. The service is really great.
THE APP IS VERY HELPFUL!

Ranger Up

The product itself is very good for Google Shopping integration. My initial experience with customer service was not great, but the follow on support was very good. My problem is not solved, but it appears to be a Google issue and not an app issue.

Update 11.15.2019
I had another google related issue where the feed was pulling "brand" from the Shopify Vendor. They logged into my merchant feed and created a merchant feed rule that solved the problem. I consider this above and beyond the call of duty. All of this was done within 8 hours of reaching out to them.

FreshCap Mushrooms

Works great, does exactly what I need, and the support is amazing! Had a small issue that I couldn't figure out and they helped me immediately.

Sandcosy

The APP is good and the support team is very professional!! Highly Recommend! Can help you save a lot of time!

CALY

The app works fine, also the customer support is really fast and responsive. I recommend this app for any who wants to try Google ads

PriceWhack.com

Great app, you can submit separate feeds to Shopping and actions. Very responsive customer support!!

Flow Cosmetics

Tried 3 different shopping feed apps. This apps works best for me. And they have a really good customer service!

arka-shop

Easy to use and very helpful support! I had an issue an Milan sorted it out very quickly. I recommend! update... one year on and still very happy

Gimel

Have been using app for a month now and am amazed by customer service! Never experienced anything like it.