Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2081 - 2090 of 2616 reviews

Manna Forno

This is one app I don't mind paying for. It replaced the buggy and ineffective free Google Shopping app. When I contacted the developer about a field name issue (replacing automated Shopify Product Id gibberish with the SKU), he replied and fixed the problem within 24 hours. Great!

Svmproducts

5 Star , each time I need help, Quick reply and On time.
I can definitely recommend anyone their service.

thanks
www.svmproducts.com

All Lifting

I'll definitely rate support 5 star. Very quick and helpful coming back to me with setup. Setup was also very easy and worked as they indicated.

ShoppingCheapDay

I've just started using this app and haven't launched ads yet but the product linking functionality works great and the customer support is amazing! Very responsive and easy to work with.

Petss Daily

It works very well, it saves me a lot of time and money, for its price it's really cheap at all.
I loved the work of the support team, they are there listening, helpful and do an excellent job.

Apollo Mvmt

Amazing support - quick response times and very helpful. Looking forward to using the app once its set up.

VisionGlam

University-Fan-Shop.com

This is a very complete app that will handle all of your google feed requirements. Most importantly, the technical support from Amit is always prompt and our issues always get resolved quickly. They also have an app that will handle your Bing feed requirements also. Strongly recommend this app.

MOONIMALIST

Not yet started my google ads but during the setup, support is responding to all my questions within a few minutes with the detailed walkthrough process.

The Immart

Superb app , very fast and prompt reply , loved the service as well as app . Definitely will look afeter other apps from this devp