Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

2071 - 2080 of 3404 reviews

suzja

The response time is amazing and helpful. Generous and wonderful people. Much appreciated. Very grateful

The Wow Crystal

This app is really great. Helped a lot. And suoport team is brilliant. MR. Kaushik assisted me today and he was just outstanding. Guys, please check this app only.

Red Sun LLC

The support for this app is excellent. The app does exactly what is needed to get the products into the merchant account. If ever you have any questions, just contact their support and they will do everything possible to help. Highly recommended.

Pets in Luxury

I used this app by Simprosys to send feeds to Google Merchant Centre and I am happy with its performance.

OriginalNebulizer

Great app! Has been using it for at least a year. The support is great an has been really helpful and fast!

Portable4Life

Best App for anyone looking into Google shopping. Highly intuitive and allows to export feed easy and quick. 5-star 100% recommended.

HomeyOak

Convenient and nice app. Support is very knowledgeable, helpful & Kind. I definately recommend this app!

Search My Deal

I used the app to get my listing synced to the Google Merchant account. It does the job seamlessly and is very happy to have found this app that not only takes all the pain but also saved me a hell lot of time. The support is responsive and great. Highly recommended

CCIEBUY

It's a very good tool. I have encountered problems in the process of using it. Through contact and communication, I can solve the problems quickly. The service is very good.

SwissRebel

Great support being provided by the developer. App seems to be working as expected. No qualms. Happy to recommend for any store.