Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2071 - 2080 of 3034 reviews

Roll Ends

Fantastic app!

It does exactly what it says, really impressive product management within the app itself for Google Shopping. We use this app for all four of our stores, along with the remarketing tab!

The support provided for the app is great, could not ask for better. You can message the team at Simprosys from within the app & someone gets back to you right away through email!

I would recommend this app before any others, to anyone looking to start marketing on Google & Facebook. The Google Shopping feed side of the app is far better than the Google Shopping app from Shopify!

Safe-T-Rex Workwear Pty Ltd

Easy to use for google advertising, The auto refreshing of the products so they don't expire is great and their support is very helpful.
When problems in google merchant arise they are more helpful in fixing them than google support

Lilly & Lime

Just getting started with the app but it is a HUGE improvement from the other app we used to use and the team is super helpful and went above and beyond with helping me solve a bar coding issue. Highly recommend at this stage!

Uniqfind

We rarely write reviews however we felt this app definitely earned it! We just recently installed the Google Shopping Feed by Simprosys InfoMedia and it was a very smooth integration and setup. The ability to add multi-country support for Google ads is crucial.

What earned this app a 5 star is the excellent customer support we received, It was prompt and Abhishek went above and beyond to help us with Google Ads.

The price is very fair and definitely worth it!

I highly recommend this app for your feed setups. 5/5!

Apollo Pickleball

We are happy with the app so far! Great support and functionality! Very easy to install and have set up!

Italian Food Online Store

Your team is fantastic, because your answer are fast and any request find a clear solution! Any company has to take example from you and from your customer service.

Tuopuke

I have added amit Skype and I asked him a lot questions .he replied me in time and all the answers is helpful.also his team is very professional .this app is not expensive but very helpful .

Moosebaby Australia

Really impressed with Milan on the help desk. Got back to me so quickly and fixed the errors in my feed immediately. First class service!!
Thanks Milan

Sarrentino

Great app. Functional, cost-effective, plus their support team is top notch. Keep it up team Simprosys!

Tanstella

This app is really helpful. Help me sync inventory with google merchant center easily and quickly. Love it