Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

2071 - 2080 of 2621 reviews

MojoTrend

Really good and flexible app. Recommend! Everything that you need for a good Google Feed. Easy customizable Google product categories and Shopping fields. And yes, really great support.

The Coddiwomple Store

Very easy to use and covers most bases that one would need to get set up on merchant center. Had one question, emailed support (who was away) and still received my answer within 5 mins. Great support!

SquareDubai

Much better than the default Google shopping app. The support is extraordinary! Amit went out of his way to help us get our feed reapproved by Google. He even had his developers work on some of our code to fix the issues. Would highly recommend this app to everyone.

The Tiffen Company

Amit is a caring developer, he has helped me with rapid response and will go above and way beyond to make sure your campaigns are up and running. This app runs without any problems. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, Download this APP!

Medical Rehab

I used this app to integrate google shopping with my store . They helped me set it up. They have an easy to use system that shows you videos if you are unsure. All worked great . Thanks Amit for all your help
Jenni

Tree Gifts NZ

I added the app a few days ago and had a quick question, customer service from Amit has already exceeded my expectations. Looking forward to getting everything up and running knowing that if I require any assistance the team are just a message away.

BingBongBoom

Excellent customer support. I was having issues with my Bing shopping feed and Amit helped me resolved the issues quickly. Highly recommended. A+++

zaia & stories

Great app. Saved me alot of time synchronising google shopping feed. I recommend this to everyone that just get started with ecommerce.

GamingATS

I like this one. It helps me to improve my google ads and I hope it keeps helping with that in future

SelectFlex

This app makes setting up shopping campaigns almost idiot-proof. The menu options are clear and concise, the syncing tool works almost immediately, and when all else fails, they provide quick and easy to understand support.