Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
April 26, 2021

Great and responsive support when needed. The app is also good and makes it easy to get the Google feed up and running. We also use the app for complex freight costs syncing with Google Merchant Center.

Wulff Beltton
Sweden
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 26, 2021

Great tool for google shopping. Very prompt and helpful customer support! Would highly recommend to any Shopify store using google shopping ads.

Prospect Print Co.
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited April 26, 2021

Really good app. The only thing to approve would be making it a little more curstomer friendly for people who are not familiar with these kind of apps. Something like a step to step guide would be nice.

Mijnsunshower.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 8 months

Great support team!
I've got immediate help with issues that were in our case.
Looking forward using this app.

The Classic T-Shirt Company
Time spent using app: About 1 year
April 26, 2021

Good APP to solve google shopping problems.And quickly answer for the support team. I will keep to use it

Hi-use
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 7 months
April 24, 2021

Nice app, all seems to work as it should. Customer support is really helpful - helped me resolve "Mismatched value (page crawl) [price]" issue that I had in Merchant Center.

Olwen
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 23, 2021

The support helped me a lot. We set everything up as needed. Thank you. Good support, I recommend it.

Сlasp - все як на фото
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 3 months
April 23, 2021

very helpful app and their support team is very cooperate and professional he help me whenever i face any issues.

Honey Dates
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 23, 2021

I am very patient and reply to questions, and the function of this APP is very good, I highly recommend you to use this APP

mozsly
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 23, 2021

Great app for your feeds for Google AND Facebook (and everything in between with the XML feed). The support is fast and very helpful!

Podspeakers