4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to boost website traffic and sales through its user-friendly interface and automated product feed updates. Its personalized advertising strategy and efficient management of product listings on Google Shopping are also praised. The support team is recognized for their quick response and expertise, often helping with issues beyond the app's functionality. Merchants find the app cost-effective and useful in improving product visibility, setting up Google Merchant Feed, Google Conversion Tracking, Facebook Catalog, and resolving issues with Google Merchant Center and Google Ads.

January 16, 2019

How to start my review... THE APP IS EPIC.
I installed the app 12 months ago. At first a few issues happened and I didn't know what was wrong. But Amit and I had a good conversation. Problem solved in a timely manner. If you're not new to Google feed, you will have little problem with this app I think.

THE APP ALMOST HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR GOOGLE SHOPPING FEED AND MOST IMPORTANT THEY CONTINUE TO IMPROVE AND UPGRADE
IT FOR MORE FUNCTIONS.

Try it and you won't be disappointed

Piscifun
Hong Kong SAR
April 29, 2020

Great APP, Timely reply, solved many of my problems,highly recommended. Convenient & Easy to use. 5 Stars.

Esdomera
China
Edited June 22, 2020

Helpful and prompt support! resolved my issue promptly without any charges. Keep up with the good job! Thanks

Elegance & Splendour
India
July 10, 2020

Bruce and Abhishek provided us very, very helpful and quick customer service with an issue we had with our feed. 10/10 service to go along with a great app! Thank you, guys!

Military Uniform Supply, Inc.
March 5, 2020

Excellent App and very helpful support staff. It's easy to use even for a newbie. Very satisfied.

GearGust
January 3, 2022

Very Knowledgeable and Patient staff. Was helped set up my campaign and tracking properly.Not sure I could have done it without their help.

Dog Savant
November 11, 2020

Really amazing help. Helped me identify areas of improvement for our feed and gave me simple step by step instructions and guidance

Exoticathletica
August 9, 2021

Friendliest help we have received anywhere on Shopify app store. And of course, the app resolves many of the issues we have had even with the native google and facebook apps.

Alexis Mote
Norway
January 27, 2020

This app works perfectly. Set it up once and forget it. You can even set up your Google tracking through it. Support is fast, friendly and responsive. Highly recommended!

Lapidary Mart
Edited July 7, 2020

Great dashboard - Easy to use - and Great customer support! Fast results, and quick to respond if you need help.

Thank you!