Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Frockaholics at Momento Dezigns

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Very helpful in solving a Google unclaimed website problem.

CardsPlug

Solid app all around and great support. I've used several different feed extensions and I like this one the best for Google.

Ayurmeans

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a good App, This has helped us a lot. Go for it and save your precious time. One thing support is also kool which makes it a must-have App

BargainFox.com

Great app! The feed always synchronises quickly and we rarely have any issues. When we do the customer support team is always there to help us.

The Label Life

Location India
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Prompt and simplified customer service. Easy to understand help videos. Hoping to track data/ results well from the app too.

Orizaba Original

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We had a problem with our Out of Stock items not updating in Google (something our Google Ads consultant totally missed which costed thousands of dollars). With the help of Feed For Google Shopping support, they fixed it very quick, once we caught the problem! Incredible service!

McAlister Textiles

Great app and good support - thanks very much. Was able to help when I had an issue with Shopping straight away.

UK Lounge

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app which runs seamlessly with the Google Merchant Centre. Plus a very helpful support team who are quick to help & problem solve. They have tailored the settings to meet our business needs and have done so quickly & smoothly. Highly recommend!

Önling

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Good app with many settings that allowed us to tailor to our needs. Runs smoothly with no issues, so once it's set up you don't have to worry about it. Super fast and helpful support chat.

digi-cv

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

Support was great. I got my problem solve in less than 45mins and i can now enjoy my products being listed on the countries of my wish. Thanks Milan Vaghela it was great talking to you and helping us out.