Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

FLIP4SHOP

Feed is stable and always working like expected. Great support within minutes! Really fantastic!!!!!

RUNES TALE

Amazing app! I use it for adding feeds to Google Merchant Center and it saves me a lot of time. The customer service is also amazing. Highly recommend!

Napelex™️

Great support of ever. they helped me a lot if you have any problems. This is the best app and absolutely important too. The fee monthly is not that expensive very good and recommend.

This worth to give a try thank you for your support.

ChildAngle

This app is awesome. Make it super easy to set up google shopping feed. Customer service are also great.

cosfun

I used this app for my google shopping, it is very easy to use, and the service is wonderful, they will help me to fix issue very quickly.

The Sofa Lovers Limited

I had issues with my products loading to the google merchant centre. The support I received from the developers great. They were patient with me and my million questions but with patience like a buddha, they responded to all and the issue was resolved. Great App. Highly Recommend!. Thanks

Baja Baby

So far so great - I had an awful experience with Google Shopping App - tried to use it a couple of times for my GMC feed but it wouldn't play ball at all. Within a few days of using this app instead, the developers have helped me twice with two issues I had. It's so nice to get fast, efficient attention - really appreciate their work.

Wheeky Pets - We love our customers and their pets!

We are getting a very high conversion rate on our Google Shopping ads with this app. It is awesome because once you get it set up, you don't have to constantly be managing it. We had some minor technical issues getting started, but the customer support was fantastic. We are now working with the developers to take our Google Shopping ads to the next level and they have been very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend! Update 11/2/20 - Just asked the tech support team to review our ads and settings, and they were very quick to respond! Thanks for the great customer service!

In Just A Click

This app is excellent work as advertised. I had issues with the app but when I messed up things support was quick and solve all problems very fast. The best support I have used in a long time.
This is a must have in your Shopify store.

Glitzy Secrets

We have been so impressed with this app. The knowledge centre and guides are 1st class. The developers are beyond helpful and so knowledgeable. The app interface itself is really good to use. Excellent!