Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Extaans

Très bien ! Et très intuitif. Très bien pour gérer les boutiques multi produits. Permet d'isoler les produits que l'on veut voir sur Google Shopping.

NXTLVLNYC

The best app for syncing to google. Amazing customer support, fast and helpful. i have tried others including googles own app and this is my only.

Omigo

Great app for pushing your feed to Google/Bing/Facebook. Their support is quick and helpful. You can easily customize your product info inside their admin. Been really nice so far.

Jada’s Place

Great app customer service is great!I would recommend this app to everyone. I will need more help soon

Lapidary Mart

This app works perfectly. Set it up once and forget it. You can even set up your Google tracking through it. Support is fast, friendly and responsive. Highly recommended!

electricridesonly

awesome app and very fast and efficient customer support that was able to guide me through all the steps and make it easy for me!

Relax Me

I use this app to market my products. I have not been using it long but it was easy to setup................................................................................................................

ACU Army

I really like this app, it has helped us tremendously with managing a large volume of unique products (20k+). We were able to easily install and utilize the service, at a reasonable cost, and continue to advertise our shopping products on Google. It also makes setting up promotions for certain product sets very easy. Finally, we have had some really specific needs for our feed and their customer service, while they operate on different hours than us, have been quick to assist with creating custom feed rules to resolve issues.

Sport Tech

I switched from "google shopping" by shopify. I love it so much, this app is great, easy to use and it took no time to set it up. Also support is amazing too, very fast.

Thank you Milan for helping me with initial set up!

Warosi Store

Excelente App, e o suporte é muito eficiente e rápido.
Indico bastante , ajudar muito em economizar tempo nas configurações