Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

neouo

Location China
Time spent using app 30 minutes

This customer service agent is very professional and help my friend get his GMC account approved. Thanks.

Urban Artisan DXB

Location United Arab Emirates

Don't go anywhere further than here! wast no more money with this feeding app. Nevertheless, the customer support is absolutely needs another good review for helping me all the way.

Who Killed Bambi?

Location Spain
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Muy buen soporte, lo recomiendo! Da gusto cuando te ponen las cosas fáciles. Además que en el caso del shopping no hay mucha info pero ellos te ayudan mucho.

Desconto Mágico

Location Brazil

Simply perfect application,is helping me a lot their support works and solves our problems,recommend!

Huge Tomato

Thank you very much for helping me so much and solving a lot of my unanswered questions. Your service was excellent and appreciated!!

Red Fox Outdoor Equipment

Time spent using app About 2 years

I am using this app to provide much better control of the product feed to Goggle Merchant Center. I installed to be able to set google properties like mpn at a variant level, which I was not able to do in Google sales channel app.

BLUEMAGELLAN

These people are amazing!!! So, I always used their app across all of my stores. They are experts on everything and their help is unmeasurable. Google suspended my stores and the app and its support team were always with me. They helped to fix everything and the site scheme. Overall, This app is the only way to go. You will thank me later. Every person I know who advertising on google uses this app because of its well-trained customer service and the best app which works flawless

MAGELLANWATCHES

These guys are super-geniuses!!! 10 STAR on my end. They know everything and the app works flawlessly. Customer service is super fast and they helped me to solve my issue within minutes which for me took days to figure out. My account got suspended and they helped me with everything I needed. This app is the only way to go!!! Get it and I can 100% guarantee it will be the best one

everbloome

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app that makes it easy to control product titles and assign custom labels. I have used others but this is our go to for all clients now.

Market Hall Foods

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Google Merchant recently suspended all of our products with pricing variants. The Feed for Google Shopping team not only identified the issue with our template schema but fixed it for us at no cost. A day later, our products were all re-approved by Google! We cannot recommend this app highly enough.