Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Bionic Inventor

The staff have amazing and attentive service. The app works great and I highly recommend it! Great for connecting your Google Merchant account to Shopify feed! Very easy setup and easy to follow tutorials.

Gower Health | Supplements

This Google Shopping app works and the level of support is always superb if you have any issues or questions.

Buck It

Everything is simplified for the most part and even have indepth help videos if you get stuck along the way. Connects seemlesly with google merchant center

Extra Butter

Solid app. Tried Google Shopping and Advanced Google Shopping Feed, and neither compare to Simprosys in terms of flexibility and functionality.

EssentialsOnEarth

By Far the Best Feeder App among all apps on Shopify App Store
and it is just the icing on the cake . The core of this App is the wonderful App support. I am completely pleased with this App as it is so Robust and high in performance that could handle my huge number of products with Ease. The features of this App are so Amazing that we need not look back to Shopify store for any chages as this app will accomodate A-Z cleansing of products data before it releases the products to Merchant Centre.

Amit & Team ,you are just Brilliant!!!! Thanks very much for your assistance in helping me out right from the beginning and fixing my issues with ease and i could not have asked for more!

Neon Signs Lights

This app is really amazing. The support is the best. They can help you with everything. They are the best.

BulkyKoala

This app is the best around the globe. Literally if you have even a simple doubt you just click on bottom right and team will reply you with proper solutions within few hours. To be honest I havent come around such good app far back! Love its team!

CoronaHomeLife

This App is amazing. The support is amazing. Brilliant app saves me tons of time and uploads in minutes instead of days. Any problems and support will help make everything work right. well worth their fee! Highly recommend to anyone serious about selling on google.

Undiscovered Realm

This is an amazing app with MUCH more functionality than the Google app by Shopify. Customer service has been amazing and replies in minutes sometimes. I had an issue in my code causing google errors and they helped me fix it within an hour. I honestly wish I could give them 10 stars.

UnderWizards

I had been working with a marketing guy(Nik Armenis, www.armenisdigital.com) and he recommended this app. When he said that when he teaches courses for Google marketing, he always recommends this app to his students- so I had to try it. I initially needed some support, and Hemant with Feed For Google Shopping was very helpful to get me set up correctly. So, combining this app with ArmenisDigital, I feel like I am in good hands. Now just have to wait while Google indexes and gets my campaigns in front of the right shoppers!

Thank you!