Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

SPAZA.ae

A must have app for Google Shopping Ads. Very few settings and all your products are automatically published and updated on Merchant centre and Google Ads.

Once installed and configured it publishes all new products by itself which is great.

Should mention the great support provided by the team who helped in cleaning up of the previous conversion tags.

redworm gifts

Great app, and top-notch support! We were having issues trying to integrate our catalog and conversion tracking ourselves. This app made it easy, and the support helped get the tracking sorted. Highly recommended.

Shifty-Gamer-Shirt.de

I have to say I am amazed. I have already tried other similar apps. This app works great and better than I expected. The operation is understandable and easy. What is also important to mention is the support helps quickly and competently. I recommend this app.

The Sink Boutique

Great app. Easily integrates products with Google, Bing and Facebook. Highly recommend the app and the team. The developers are also always going above and beyond.

PHENTERSALES

The last 9 months of using this app has shown its reliability and ease of use. In addition, customer support has been helpful with addressing questions or resolving issues. Highly recommended!

Roll Ends

Fantastic app!

It does exactly what it says, really impressive product management within the app itself for Google Shopping. We use this app for all four of our stores, along with the remarketing tab!

The support provided for the app is great, could not ask for better. You can message the team at Simprosys from within the app & someone gets back to you right away through email!

I would recommend this app before any others, to anyone looking to start marketing on Google & Facebook. The Google Shopping feed side of the app is far better than the Google Shopping app from Shopify!

Safe-T-Rex Workwear Pty Ltd

Easy to use for google advertising, The auto refreshing of the products so they don't expire is great and their support is very helpful.
When problems in google merchant arise they are more helpful in fixing them than google support

Lilly & Lime

Just getting started with the app but it is a HUGE improvement from the other app we used to use and the team is super helpful and went above and beyond with helping me solve a bar coding issue. Highly recommend at this stage!

Uniqfind

We rarely write reviews however we felt this app definitely earned it! We just recently installed the Google Shopping Feed by Simprosys InfoMedia and it was a very smooth integration and setup. The ability to add multi-country support for Google ads is crucial.

What earned this app a 5 star is the excellent customer support we received, It was prompt and Abhishek went above and beyond to help us with Google Ads.

The price is very fair and definitely worth it!

I highly recommend this app for your feed setups. 5/5!

Apollo Pickleball

We are happy with the app so far! Great support and functionality! Very easy to install and have set up!