Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Boutique da Estética

Location Brazil
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent Service, Excellent support.
I had a problem and Milan from the support team was availiable just on time and solved the issue within minutes.
Worths my money, Thank you!

East Meets West USA

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great. Some comparable apps cost a lot more. The service is great, they reply fast, and give you all the information you need. We couldn't figure out the facebook integration and one of the owners got on a call with us and walked us through it and figured out it was a problem on Facebooks end. I would highly recommend it to everyone.

CleverBuyerStore

Location Netherlands

The app helps me to interface with the shopping platforms in an easy way. And the support is very good.

JustHaris

Location Germany

This App is very very nice. The price is absolutely fair and the service is amazing! They reply super fast, provide you with a ton of information and the app really works smooth. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to sell on google! The only thing that makes this app a bit confusing are the ton of function that it provides, so the first steps are a bit difficult, but after mastering it, it works absolute perfect!

Canine & Co

Location South Africa

Great app and the support is quick, friendly and professional. Would definitely recommend for Facebook & Google.

Organic Cart

Location India

really helpful support recommend to all..................................................................... thanks

TacBros

Great apps. It helps me a lot with google shopping and FB shop. I love the support too. quick and reliable

RG

lilshop.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app to upload our store products to Google Merchant Center. The support team was quick to answer any questions I had and made the process much easier. I would recommend using this app instead of manually uploading products to Google Merchant as it can be confusing and tedious. Using this app will save you a lot of time!

Puretech Massage Chairs

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app and exceptional client support. Saves you the time consuming exercise of of uploading your products individually. The client support is timely, and you get the results you expect. Highly recommend this app for your shopping feed not only to the google shopping network but also to Bing and Facebook, Louis