Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

BabyjoyUSA

It a great app and I really like it and furthermore I think you have the best costumer service and a ...quick response can’t ask for more

Homely

Great app and Amazing customer support. There was an issue with my code and they fixed the problem for me! 5 Stars!

Luli Fama

Best app and Customer service. Kaushik helped me with all my concerns. All my products were approved without any problem.

Kathryns - Kid’s Designer Clothing

Amazing support could not ask more, few issues to begin with which was down to our setup however Within 48 Hrs I had this app up and running
Thanks Guys for all your hard work

BosunsLockerChandlery

The app is superb and the service from Simprosys is second to none. They couldn't be more helpful! They even helped my with some Google Search Console issues and did not charge.

Funnycokid.com

For now it is very useful, still wait for more to check .
And thank you for the customer support....

Briosa.se

Brilliant app, easy to use and they even got my issues I merchant centre sorted out! Great help and hopefully this will bring lots of profit ! highly recommend!

Top Shelf Golf

Google Shopping Feed is a very useful app allowing you to manage all your feeds in one place. Outstanding customer support. Highly recommended!

Poppins & Co.

I have only been using the app for 2 days so far and it has been very valuable already. In particular the support I have received from Milan to fix an issue I had myself created was spectacular. Thoroughly impressed and would definitely recommend!!!

Frederica Trading

So much better than default Google Shopping app, and the technical support goes above and beyond. Our premium theme was lacking some product schema markup, Kaushkik notified us and fixed it at no extra charge. Email response to questions was also super fast. 5-Stars.