Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Nook & Cottage

Great integration with shopify. I had some issues with some of my products translating over properly to facebook and they where very responsive and took the time to troubleshoot the issue with me. Recommend!

LuxeHoods.com

Very efficient and effective. I've had unusual issues with Google Merchant Center approving my products and the folks from Simprosys (while not their responsibility) have reached out to GMC to help figure out what was going on. Extremely happy with their product and their support.

MontreConnect

Great app, support is super fast and efficient, makes working with the Merchant Center much easier !

REC LS ®

Super app. It's very simple to use and the support is great, more professional and helpful. Thank's Milan and all the staff!!

Artisan d'Asie

Great app and amazing support. Always willing to help and give you recommendations. Make the job with Google Shopping much easier.

Luckyfine

This app works great, the help team responds quickly to feedback emails, they are really patient and nice, helped us a lot.

Turkish Coffee Bazaar

Spectacular and easy to use! I have had such an easy time setting up Merchant Center for multiple countries thanks to this app. Amazing.

Addictive Habit Clothing

I never like to write reviews. But the team behind this app has helped me so much I can't help but write a review. The level of service is amazing, they go above and beyond. Sure you can add the google shopping app and buggy facebook sales channel shopify provides but don't even waste your time. I know because I've tried to do it all myself. These guys know what they are doing it's worth paying for their feeds, services, and help. You truly won't regret it. I no longer spend hours trying to figure out why sometime isn't working, there's a very good chance these guys have encountered your issue before and can help you fix it or at least try. This is a must have for any shopify store looking to add channels to increase sales as well as saving time in the process, that's pretty much every store owner.

Everything Bargains

Been using it over a year and everything works perfectly. Also customer service is very good, always answering to emails very quickly and always helping out if I have issue to set up something. Sorted out few thing thanks for them. Recommended!

Offernova Live Shopping LLC

Great app. Great support. Adding our products to google shopping is super easy. The best is how convenient is to customize anything about the products to just show on the feed. Highly recommended