Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

US Citrus

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very patient, they work complex situations. They did not get tired or leave me stranded for a tough problem.

Concept Tee

Location France

Best App and best support ever! I had a weird issue on my GSN they resolve it for me fast. if you don't have developer in your team, they gonna offer you one for free.

What's Your Johnson

I love the support. Really quick to respond and clearly showed me that what I was asking for was already done. Thank you so much "Feed for Google Shopping"!!! You guys are awesome!!!

True North 49 Shop

Over the past months, I have had a few issues using your app. However, your staff have been professional in providing solutions on a very timely basis. I am very impressed with the service. Thank you.

My Sweetest Memories

Time spent using app About 2 years

The app works great and does exactly what it's designed to do. When I ran into an issue, Abhishek not only helped me fix it, but went above and beyond by fixing a problem that was caused by my theme and not the app. Highly recommended!

my-ultimate

Location Belgium

People from feed are wonderful they help you a lot and they really take time to explain you everything, im very satisfay

ChillingWine

Time spent using app About 2 years

As always you get great service from this team, quite superb support and a truly useful app that I use all the time with great results. Both the App and the Team behind it are excellent

Sayshoponline

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I had a major issue with my performance and the customer service i received was so dedicated and helpful. They fixed some issues I had in the settings of my feed and in my google ads account and saved me! I highly recommed!!!

Bloomgem

Great app for managing your Google product feed. The customer service is even better than the app! They are extremely helpful and knowledgable with every aspect around creating a proper Google product feed. Extremely satisfied!

Deck and Fence Supplies

Great customer service, quick turnaround on fixing any issues! They have helped my feed be compatible with Merchant Center which I was struggling to figure out on my own. Super easy to use!