Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Meegadeal

I did barley experience such a professional, competent and efficient customer support. Well done and thank you!

Crownedtrends

Amit is awesome! His responses are quick, fast, and thorough. Im now a lifetime customer! Thanks Amit!

Olde Church Emporium

Amit is the best! This app works great and keeps me up and running. I had a problem that neither Shopify nor Google could fix for me but Amit did it. Very responsive and capable. Thank You Amit!
Denis, OCE

Halsey Store

Works smooth and prompt, great customer service!I have this app on all more stores that I need syncing with google merchant center

EDZ

after months of unresolved issues with shopify's own google feed app and clueless support this app is well worth the upgrade & the support is first classt

Oxyhealth

Installed this app as I needed a google shopping product feed for my store, and was getting errors regarding [condition] schema markup etc. After the guys at Simprosys took a look it turned out my theme didn't have any schema markup in the theme code and needed development work to add it. When I asked 'how much', I was told they could do it 'for free'. Now that's a price I can work with! All done in 24hrs, and now my feed has zero errors!. A pleasure to work with, and super responsive. 5 Stars!

LeHatori

The app is great, professional but easy to use. Awesome support, I had a missing/invalid data for condition error, Amit replied my email in seconds and fix the problem although it was unrelated to this app. Thanks!

Express Home Bars

Works way better than the Google Shopping App/Sales Channel and support is awesome. I had an issue with my ads not showing and even though the problem was unrelated to the app support helped me identify and fix the problem. Great app and support.

PilotMall.com

Amit and the team at Simprosys have been amazing to work with. Their Google Shopping Feed has worked flawlessly for our needs since initial launch a year ago. The team has even added integrations for us, as needed to function properly with our 3rd party apps. They are timely in response, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for everything!

WildBounds

Have been using this app for our main UK shopping feed - it's brilliant. Very easy to navigate and use. Best thing though is the level of support. Any issues, Amit and the team will sort it out. Highly recommend!