Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Wellue Health

Great app for google shopping feed upload. The support is excellent, 7*24 h and will response soon. I used google shopping app before, now I deleted it and use google shopping feed. Because I forgot to click the resync meta fields button and I couldn't update the title and descriptions of my products. Their people help me out of this problem and now it works well.

Cute Panda Store

I am very happy with the "Google Shopping Feed" Your team is really hardworking and intelligent. I really appreciate the work of Milan who helped me to install the codes on my website and remove the bogus codes.
Thank you, guys. I recommend this app

iTsmarti

Really great customer service. Can easily navigate my products and groups on it. Way better than the other google ads apps.

EyebrowPh

I used this app to run with Google Ads - So far I can see that it is integrating with the other apps

wireFREE

Very good app with very good functionalities & very responsive support, keep it up.
I highly recommend it.

1MOTOSHOP

The app works perfectly well, easy to setup and use. Excellent customer service, timely and effective.

Better Body Co.

best customer support, highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Express Your Love Gifts

Amit and his team are responsive to questions and issues that comeup. Their videos for app have educated us on using Google Shopping better not only w app.

Natural ProTech

Excellent customer service, good communication, Issue was corrected quickly

iloveplum

Great App! Google shopping works perfectly. Very helpful and responsive customers service! Highly recommend using!!!