Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Elnina

The app is super simple to use and allows you to quickly and easily connect your products to google..

Swing Design

Great App! Saved my company a bunch of time and reduced errors of items feeding to Google Actions. Very easy to use and make bulk updates. Their support team is quick to respond. I do wish they had a sync for google manufacturing. Also it would be great to be able to specify which image to use by SKU so that you can have promo text on the site but not in google.

Innate Pets

Fantastic support! I would highly recommend this app. I have had no issues with it and the automation saves me so much time.

BAZAAR

Great app. Provided me with my shopping feed needs. They walked me through how to do a process when I didn’t know. The customer service is expectional, as they are very helpful. Recommend highly.

Rich Babies

I found the support from Hinali was excellent. My emails were answered promptly and instructions easy to understand. I really appreciate the help. Thank you!

decor2house

Very great support from their team, responsive support over email solving issues same day. It saves me time and is easy to understand

Puregemco Fitness Apparel

Love this app, super easy to use, and the support is next level, they go over and above any other support for any other app i have, they have help me set up tracking on both google and bing, help to to fix any problems i've had, even uploaded supplementary feeds for me! has been awesome and i recommended this to everyone i know in ecom.

Insole.ch

Ausgezeichnete App! Support war sehr hilfreich und die App ist übersichtlich gestaltet, auch die Preis/Leistung stimmt 100%.

lockase

Very good customer service, my problem was solved quickly, great! The software is very convenient, it saves me time and is easy to understand

Posh Pawz Fashion

Great app for submitting products to Google Shopping. Automatically updates listings. User friendly interface.
Excellent customer service for support, super quick response, very helpful. Highly recommended.