Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

dogparentsonline.com

The support is very good. But it created no links for google shopping, everything except for google shopping action which it works fine on however I need to have my products also shown on google express

Legasocks

They were really quick with support and thoroughly helped me through my issues. They provide a lot for their price and I'm happy!

Own Kind Australia

I used this app to connect with our Google merchant feed for shopping ads. We were facing some issues. The support team is excellent & very promptly solved our issues. Great team!

AZ-Delivery

Very helpfull and nice customer service. The intergration run without any troubles in new minutes! recommendation

Pippd

Easy to install, good support, great app. I highly recommend this app, it is very well worth the $.

97BOUTIQUE

very good support group, helps me so lve problems at time. thanks, and very good app to use, recommend it

This Is Not Clothing

Great app - Makes it easy to import/manage your products into Google Merchant Centre.
Fantastic customer support - We had a conflict issue, as we had Shopify Google App installed. Abhishek responded very quickly and cleaned everything up for us.

Diabetic Supplies Express

This is the best google feed app out there. They have amazing support and service. The app has many features on it that you will not find anywhere else. Thanks so much

Quick Cleaning Supplies - UK Leading Cleaning Supplies Online Store

Super quick customer support, they tried to resolve my issue on spot and were able to guide me with how to proceed. Definitely recommend using this.

Star Eco Products

Great app, have been using it for over 6 months. Makes it easy to set up your Google Shopping account, far easier than dealing with Googles crappy interface. Well worth the money!