Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

'47

So easy to use and Amit is very quick to respond. Helpful 1 hour tutorial upon set up as well to get you started!

Beyond Polish

Great app. Never had an issue which is uncommon when dealing with 3rd party apps. Switched over from the horrible Shopify built in one which caused loss sales. The support is helpful and responsive. As a developer I can tell this app is well built and well design.

The Steampunk Cave

Just started to use the app, Amit has answered all of my questions about setup and functionality very fast, thank you!

Kiddymania

Easy to use app, nice interface. Great support by the team. I am really looking forward to use the app to its fullest potential.

MapleNest

We have switched to this app very recently and have only good things to say about it. It is hassle-free, yokes into the shopify store easily and proceeds to work from the go. I recommend it completely for Shopify stores looking for a smooth shopping feed experience. It does not require a lot of tweaking every time you change something in the products and inventory. They give great support and are available to iron out any kind of doubt you might have. Go for it, if you are looking for a good shopping feed app.

Center Cap Screws

Best app that we have used on Shopify. The customer support was pheomenal as they walk you through everything step by step.

Tom&Tans

Great app to sync to Merchant Center and the support team is very prompt in getting back and very helpful! So far I'm very happy using this app.

Oak Bay Shoes

They are very enthusiastic and professionally solve my problems. Thank you very much. Recommend this app.

Pressbar GmbH

Amit and his Team solved an issue we had in record time. Highly recommend this app and the team behind it. Outstanding service and willingness to help the customer!

My Family Necklace

Update: great app and very good customer service, quick to respond as always! Thank you!

So far so good. Suppport is fast to respond and offer solutions. Am still waiting for my products to be approved. Will do another review after that.