Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Bungalow Seven

easy to use so far. tried other apps that messed up my feed. this one just worked without any hassle.

Hi-Fi Centre

I am a complete novice with Google Shopping and had to basically hack my way through it because Google's instructions are horrible. I came across this app by accident and I'm so glad that I did. I thought Google Shopping Feed was going to be complicated to set up (just like Google Shopping) and I couldn't have been more wrong, it was a cinch. The on-screen instructions were easy to follow and I had it going in about 5 minutes. I still had some challenges with Google Shopping and Amit was right there to help. After a few quick emails back and forth, everything was synced and working perfectly. Afterwards, the process of managing the feed was so simple I couldn't believe it.

I had previously hired an agency to manage my Google Shopping feed and what a complete waste of time and money that was. For a fraction of the price just download Google Shopping Feed and do it yourself. Not only will you save hundreds of dollars a month, you will have the satisfaction that you're 100% in control.

ThisBlueBird - Modern Vintage

This app does exactly what it says it will do, and does it perfectly. Very easy to set up, though be sure to understand the difference between submitting MPN/GTIN/UPC/SKU/Custom to Google. I chose the wrong one and messed up the feed, but a quick message to the developer and he fixed it in a matter of minutes.

The only requests I have, are to give us the option make "Condition" a default setting to something other than New, and to add in functionality to tie our specific product types to a default Google category... eg. set everything with the product type "Shirt" automatically to "Shirts & Tops" on google.

MustHaveHub

I've tried other Google shopping apps this is by far the best one on Shopify. Everything you need to run and keep your shopping feed healthy is on the app. Dev's support is first class 5/5

Lux fitt

Ruined my store do NOT get this app. I installed it and it seemed to be working and it killed my sales from $3K a day down to $0

May 11, 2019

When any merchant removes our app, expect us to remove the products submitted by our app too. That is what happened in this case. Now when products get removed from the campaign, sales are bound to be dropped.

Dallas Designer Handbags

What a useful app to link the google merchant, its a perfect app and also most importantly the guy who is the owner of the app is so helpful and kind.
Thank you so much Amit for your help and for the great app

Armageddon Sports

Firstly I used the free google app which were full with bugs and not updating the Google categories for the products. I switched to this Google Shopping Feed app and I am very happy of my choice. Top Notch Support!

TopDealsHut

Great customer service. I reached out and they just started to walk me through what I definitely needed.

Sweet Memories

One of the Best App for Google Shopping Feed Customisations. Very Easy to Use. Awesome & fast support. Highly Recommended.

Sydney Health & Nutrition

Love this app! I used it to upload my whole inventory onto google merchant centre- when I had issues with minor coding, the team were quick to help me do it! Thanks Team