Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Totally Seals

Had a problem with my Google XML feed and these guys sorted it out super quickly. Great app and highly recommended.

Petit quelque chose

I would recommend this app to anyone who is new to google ads and is unsure what they are suppose to be doing. They helped sort out all the mistakes i made setting it up and got it working for me. The support was incredible. Update: added in US and UK feeds and had a lot of problems getting them approved and the help I got from the crew at Simprosys was what got them finally approved. They went over and above.

Easy2cart.com

very useful and full supportive app.along with feed very knowledgeable videos for beginners...............thanks developers

divine-fashion.com

Very useful app. Easily list and create promotions on Google shopping. Very clearly explained with videos. I had a bit of trouble creating my promotion, the support team responded and resolved it very quickly.

Alsettoo

Great application, very easy to use. The support is simply amazing. Thank you very much. I definitely recommend!

NKmais

Great tool,
It is making it much easier to send all product details to Merchant Center in an intuitive and practical way. Plus the support team is helping me a lot!

The Tea Spot

Excellent product! Exceptional customer service! Very clearly explained instructions and organized well. Great how-to videos with a funny robot auto-reading the content. Amazing tech support to iron out details. They have been the most responsive and helpful app developers I've worked with ever!

AROW9

Would give it 1000 Star Rating if I could.
Support is top notch, app works super quick and efficient. Don't recall the app ever having downtime, and the features keep getting better.

Biotiva

Works like a charm. Amazing support! The app does exactly what we wanted it to do. The support was extremely fast and helpful in setting everything up correctly for us.

Booksgrab

Really Amazing...loved it...specially their help videos are very good which explains each point in details.