Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

SWESENSE

A really awesome app worth every single dollar. The best product feed app here. And the most responsive and helpful support i have been working with.

Physician's Choice

The app itself is very simple to set up and learn, and works great. But the team also is extremely helpful, even going so far as to help us set up supplemental feeds for product variables. Definitely the best bang for your buck for Shopping Feeds.

Sparklersatweddings.co.uk

OMG this service is the best I have ever had. Responsfor help so fast will use again for all my stores.

Home Atlantis

Bijal Reshamwala has been extremely helpful and responsive with helping me out on a couple of issues! look forward to setting up my first campaign.

Hprestonmedia

Fantastic love it it works well easy to use very fast and reliable i have always had problems setting some apps up but this is is a great App, I would always go for this App if yo want a great easy feed for google

Laetizya

very good service thank you y recommend this app for the google shopping is automatic and good support.

Save-On-Crafts

Well designed app and easy to implement. Very helpful when migrating from another platform due to the ability to use the SKU as the Product Id and MPN to preserve history. Technical support is fast and accurate.

Yogenes

great google shopping app. great support, solve all my problems. thank you! and easy to use. Hope you are getting better and better.

RelaxingMassageTables

The app works well without any issues. I had an issue on my google merchant account and the support helped me get it resolved. good

J.ING

Great app with a super helpful support team. If you have any doubts or issues, just email them and they will help you fixed it.