Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Glitzy Secrets

We have been so impressed with this app. The knowledge centre and guides are 1st class. The developers are beyond helpful and so knowledgeable. The app interface itself is really good to use. Excellent!

Hillo Shop

Location Philippines

I thought the support is not answering my email but their response was in my spam folder. I want to commend the support team for clarifying all my concerns and questions and for being helpful. The app was great.Thank you

Sevenedge Perfect Gifts

Time spent using app About 1 year

Amazing app, amazing support, more than I expected.
Thanks to these guys my Facebook catalog & Google Merchants is up to date and all working flawless.
A big thank you to Hemant for the amazing support <3

TudungPeople

Location Malaysia

Great app & reasonable price. Easy to setup. Support team also really helpful. Thumbs Up! Thank you guys!

Summer Boutique

Location Netherlands

Great app and very quick response from customer service. Problem within 15 min. solved. Thanks very much!

Clear Airway Direct

Excellent service and response time. They worded really hard to get my merchant centre approval issues resolved.

Party Zone USA

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app great and their customer support is awesome! They went over and above by offering to review our Google shipping settings which they fixed without us even being a customer at that time! They've answered every question within 24 hours - most within 12 hours or less, even during their night time (they are in India). I highly recommend this app AND their team!

Quality Galore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Always such a pleasure! Whenever i need assistaance they are one email away and figures out the issue within 24hours. Love the fast paste work ethic they go above and beyond!

Alpha Rowing

Really good support with Google Shopping Feeds for my store. No, this isn't a bullshit review from a bot. These guys responded to my questions within a few hours - and I use them for all of my stores. By far easier to use than the other apps out there, and I've had little to no issues after months of using them. Automatically updates and gets me #1 rankings (I have magic tactics) every time. 10/10.

Firefly Chocolate

Time spent using app About 2 years

Works great! And better yet, amazing customer support, they fixed a problem within 24 hours on my website that was affecting my Google Shopping Ads, while both Google and my web developer were giving me the endless run around and not offering any useful support.