Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Trivoshop

Stayed with me on the issues we faced. All is finally good and working. Looking forward to the results they bring

Roverstores

I used this for google shopping it syncs all your products automatically and its easy and simple to use

Name Brand Jeans™

Highly recommended app for your business. This company has very good support and is responsive if needed.

Beauty Supply XL

Man I don't know where to start. First of all, I never write a review. Team of this app really deserved more than a review. I have had so many problems, and these were not due to the app. Yet this team has helped me every time again. I am very grateful to you !!!! If you are looking for an app that solves all your shopping problems, stop searching and install

Blake & Bull

Great app and support! Really helpful after-sales support.

Would recommend to anyone looking to simplify Google Shopping.

behearty

The app works flawlessly. I've worked with this app for over 2 years, it's seamless and updates google merchant center in real time.

The Support is excellent knowledgeable and helpful. They respond within a few hours.

Very happy

GRIP6

I've had this app for about a year now and absolutely love it. Some of the best customer support I've ever experienced. They have offered to help me with all sorts of things I wanted to do but didn't know how to implement. Any time there's an error from Google, I give them access to my store and they take care of everything. 10/10 would recommend.

FITOSTIC | Vêtements de Sport pour Femmes et Hommes | SPORTSWEAR

Problème = ERROR , ils me disent de supprimer les cookies chose faite, et encore error, imposible de l'utiliser

September 24, 2019

Hello, I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to kindly try opening the Shopify Store Admin from a new browser or "incognito mode".

We are getting more than 100 Installs everyday and already catering more than 12k merchants. More than 1k merchants open the app everyday. So far today, nobody has complained.

It must be something limited to your computer or browser.

Kindly reach out to support@simprosys.com if you still face any issue, I will be happy to find the solution for this issue on your computer.

Bunion Sleeve USA

Extremely helpful and fast resolution of any issues. Great service and the app works seamlessly with Google.

MissFoxFashion

Great apps, great services, every time I have a question, always get a quickly answer! And also the best shopping feed apps I have used!