Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

I ❤ My Cav

Fire and Forget app to handle your Google Shopping Ads and Facebook Catalog Sales.
It might take a couple of hours to get all the metadata in (like gender, colors, etc, which you can do in bulk!) if you haven't done so already, but afterwards, it's smooth sailing.
This will also handle your dynamic remarketing/retargeting scripts so that alone is a no-brainer.
The only thing to note is that this app will do this externally. So any data you add to the feed will NOT be in Shopify, only in the app and subsequent integrations of the app. So it's not a one-time setup to get all your feed data sorted then remove - you're here for the long run, but that should pay for itself if you know what you're doing.

OurCuteParty

this app can make everything so easy.you dont need to worry any thing about the feed, super lvoe it .

Bella Notte Linens

Customer Support did a great job of addressing my question and giving me the confirmation I needed as I am not a developer and wasn't understanding some of the responses!

AVG Distribution Ltd

Customer Support is GREAT, would be awesome if category & shipping settings were imported. Recommended App & Customer Support !!!
Milan & The TEAM are Awesome !!! Cheers

districtdesigns

Very Easy to Integrate your Products on Google and Facebook. Support has been great so far. There is a Free Trial so you have Nothing To Lose. I would recommend this to new and old shops looking to expand their markets.

MrOrganic Store

Amazing support, they went above and beyond to fix an error in my store which was causing issues with the shopping feed. The best part, they didnt even charge me.

Index Cove

This is a must-have app if you want to have an easy time getting your google conversion tracking set up. The people behind this app will help you by setting it by themselves for free! Very easy set up which took me like 2 minutes ...

AmazinTrends.com

I just started to use the app and am super excited to use all the features they are offering. Looking forward to gain lots of sales :)

Giliarto

good customer service, fast and informative, highly recommended application, affordable price !!!!

Misky & Stone

Truly amazing customer service, was more than impressed with the knowledge and level of support, they have truly gained my business for good. Quick response times and extremely helpful, thank you all !