Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Net2Fitness.com

This is a great app to get your products listed in Google Shopping effortlessly. Great fast support via email and Skype. Also offers simple tutorial videos to walk you through any issues you may have.

megahotdeal.fr

best google feed app for Shopify you can find right now :)
and the support is awesome as well!
I highly recommend this app

momshack

The support was excellent. Very responsive. The app itself is super easy to use and has an extremely helpful knowledge base.

Great app, great experience, highly recommend this!

SR Store

Finally Found an App with great customer service and most importantly it solves the purpose with great ease. This App must be in your Store.

Broken English

The app works really well for the merchant center feed and the team provides amazing customer support!

Cart Hippo

Number 1 App. Champion App. Not exaggerating. Everything is crisp, smooth and nice. Fits into my workflow smoothly. If you dont like the official google shopping app by shopify, then this will solve all your problems.

Alton Industry Limited Group

The app was very useful in publishing our listings for google shopping. The developer was helpful in assisting us integrate everything thoroughly. I highly recommend this shopify app for any ecommerce trying to get their products on the google shopping network. We also bought the 'Google Reviews' app from this developer and very happy with that as well.

CLEVERTINGS

I use this app to upload my products to adwords with less stress, Amit was very helpful when i needed help he was always replying very fast and sending me screen shots. Thank You Amit

Bungalow Seven

easy to use so far. tried other apps that messed up my feed. this one just worked without any hassle.

Hi-Fi Centre

I am a complete novice with Google Shopping and had to basically hack my way through it because Google's instructions are horrible. I came across this app by accident and I'm so glad that I did. I thought Google Shopping Feed was going to be complicated to set up (just like Google Shopping) and I couldn't have been more wrong, it was a cinch. The on-screen instructions were easy to follow and I had it going in about 5 minutes. I still had some challenges with Google Shopping and Amit was right there to help. After a few quick emails back and forth, everything was synced and working perfectly. Afterwards, the process of managing the feed was so simple I couldn't believe it.

I had previously hired an agency to manage my Google Shopping feed and what a complete waste of time and money that was. For a fraction of the price just download Google Shopping Feed and do it yourself. Not only will you save hundreds of dollars a month, you will have the satisfaction that you're 100% in control.