Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

myfancyinc

I use this app for Google feed and Facebook and after help from the team. It works great. Support is fantastic

Ksana

Used app to integrate and launch google shopping, much easier to use than Google's own interface and linked seamlessly with Shopify. Any issues I did have were resolved quickly by a very helpful customer services team. Would highly recommend.

Kiwi Nutrition

This app is excellent for use with Google Shopping. It works really well and simplifies the process. The customer service from Hemant and the team is great - I deleted the app by mistake and they got me set up and going again in no time, and helped to get back my original product descriptions etc that had been converting well. Great work guys!

Beluga Deals

Was able to sync my products with google merchant account easily, and excellent/fast support when I had questions. Thank you.

SOHO RETAILERS

Great customer service and overall working of the app is perfect! Would definitely recommend when using Google Shopping.

AtlasE Products

Outstanding. Best in its class. A must for every shopping campaign.
Outstanding. Best in its class. A must for every shopping campaign.

Fancy Planet Store

superb customer support.Just started to use the app, so far it looks very professional and convenience.

My Ride EBikes

The app is not only great but the customer service is beyond anything I have ever received before. They are not only quick to reply to messages but also quick to help in any way they can. Can't recommend highly enough.

Oak Stock

superb customer support, prompt reply, usually answered within 1 business day. Also kudos for the very affordable pricing.

BestInComfort

Just started to use the app, so far it looks very professional and convenience.
I would like to mention their customer service which I found just amazing! They have been helping me a lot which some kind of issues and every time that I reach out, they respond very quickly with a lot of efforts to really help. I would start to use it only from this aspect!