Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Dealisimo

I recommend this app for everyone who is using google shopping. The support is the best support I've ever had on any app. They respond quickly and help you with your problems. 5* !

Let's Kopen

Best shopping app available on shopify app store works fantastic and great support.Promotions tax Shipping smooth setup

Youth Gadgets

good support. extremely user-friendly. I Recommend this cool app who trying to sell using google shopping.

PopularBucket.com

This is a really amazing app for google shopping ads because it takes very lower time to approve and updates our feeds, thanks

Torres Targets

This app is great, Google Shopping Feed has helped saved a lot of time and money for Torres Targets and our website www.torrestargets.com and put work with google on autopilot

Frate Mate Club

Awesome APP and the Support is very reactive and professional. I highly recommend this app for google shooping campaign

Tråkk Inn

I cannot complement the service level enough. They offered support even with me basically having the incorrect setup and not following instructions. Works like a dream :) Input to FAQ might be to write a small piece on the need for actually setting / checking the box which sync mulitple variants of a product.

Puree Juice Bar Shipping

Wow. The entire Goggle Merchant Center and Shopping Ads is a nightmare to navigate. This app and the customer support makes it super easy! I had many issues that Amit was always quick to resolve. They even will go into your google accounts to check settings, if needed and you grant permission. Highly recommend if you are ready to get your products seen on a larger scale.

Your Air Purifier

This is a must have for your store.

Automatic syncing and advanced product integration will make your life easier. Stop pulling out your hair and get the app.

OleleKids.com

i can bet this app has fake reviews. the poorest customer support i have come ever by any of shopify app i have ever used. don't ever try to use this.

July 2, 2019

You needed campaign creation and optimization support. We were fine with it.

Yes, I missed a scheduled call time. I agree with it and was willing to work with you again on any other scheduled call.

Then you kept me on hold for more than an hour(On Holiday) without intimating me that you can are not able to get on call anymore... But, I was fine with that too. You did not reply to my Skype Request when you yourself had provided me with the Skype ID to have a call.

It is not that you were not supported at all... There was a communication leg in your case only, and we agree with that.