Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

EZ Rug NY

Superb Customer Support!
I had made a mistake choosing the wrong product ID Tag and I emailed support about it and the issue was quickly explained to me and fixed!

brosseo

Very responsive and helpful customer service. Helped me to install tracking system from the app for google ads.

EarthBits

I wish I started with this app from the start! So much better than the one by Shopify. The amount of customisation is fantastic. Also, the customer support is top class. I have been in constant communication with them from the start and they helped me migrate over from the shopify app to their app with ease.

Bombay Tile

This app is super easy to use but even more important to me is the customer service. Support responds really fast and go above and beyond to help.

Outdoor Living Essentials

Very happy with this app! Very easy to install and makes life much easier! Always had great customer support!

Zuraan

it is very helpful and easy to use all features are better than other apps i really like this app to use thank you.

Life Vitamin Shoppe

This app has really made my life easier :)! A fair price for what you get, and good support. Milan has been very helpful.

Gear Trolley

Very prompt customer service! The support team is VERY responsive and willing to help you with any task you need help with this app.

Urns.com

Amazing customer service! Amit and his team are VERY responsive and willing to help you with any task you need help with this app.

Smart Ware Co Australia

Pathetic App, took off the products from Merchant centre without letting me know.. caused me to lost hundreds of dollars in the peak season. Be careful.

November 15, 2019

You had installed the app on 14th Oct. As per our app's trial policy, you must get 21 days of Free Trial. (See screenshot of log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2XijV0h)

We could have stopped our services and removed your products on the same day of the expiration of the trial or the next day.

But NO, we waited for 10 more days before we suspended our services to your business.

Also, it is not true that you were not informed about the suspension.

During the trial period, you were sent 3 reminders, 7 days, 3 days prior to the expiration and on the same day of expiration. (See screenshot of email log on this URL - http://bit.ly/2Ob1giY)

Out of these 3, as per our logs, you had opened 2 reminders.

For other merchants, this merchant is using our app on 3 of his stores and two already have charge activated. (See screenshot - http://bit.ly/2NNtm4N)