Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Destination Gold Detectors

We really appreciate this product. This one, along with other Simprosys InfoMedia apps that we are using is all all-encompassing and intuitive. In addition, support is very attentive. ...UPDATE: Really satisfied with the app and support still, all of the above mentioned still holds true!

Abodetech

Best app for submitting the feed to the merchant center. Very helpful support staff. They respond to any query within 24 hours and make sure issue is resolved.

Interiors InVogue

Amazingly fast to set up and fantastic help from the support team. They also have clear instructional videos and look very professional and established.
And because of the app increase in CTR and Google Ads sales, the monthly price is well worth having it.
We recommend this app to anyone looking to sale more while saving time and hassle on putting the feed up on your own.

Decals

It has everything that I need to optimize my Google Shopping campaign. The support is also A+ Excellent. Great app, highly recommend!

DIOR BELLA

One of the best apps on Shopify affordable and easy to use, should be built into shopify, five stars all the way!!

Royfort

I used this app to automate google and facebook product feeds. it is amazing, so simple to sync and have hundred of products up to date. support is almost instant via email. thanks

Bun Maternity Nursing Apparel

This is the best Google Shopping Feed app in regard to thoroughness, bulk editing, and support. The team is excellent in quick response time and finding solutions where needed. The feed syncs and works.

Superggdeals

Great app! It makes everything much easier. Excellent customer service also, I had a problem with my merchant account, i contacted them and they fixed it immediately.

Thanks a lot guys!

The Tot Zone

Great app, the best for google shopping. Extremely reasonable, lots of features and the support is awesome too!

leBoosh!

Being so new in this, i made a lot of mistakes but the app is actually very easy to use, after you get a hang of it. There are many videos to learn from but I cannot say enough about how efficient and awesome their support is! Thanks to Abhishek , Deepak and all who have helped me so so much . They are really kind people! One of the best customer support i have ever encountered. I had made a mistake and Abhishek helped me throughout and what was amazing is, how fast he responded to each of my emails, i didn't have to wait a long time for a reply to come in to my queries. I sincerely appreciate that and would give them more than 5 stars if possible. U will not regret using this app.