Feed For Google Shopping

Feed For Google Shopping | Reviews

by Simprosys InfoMedia

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

Angles90-the-first-dynamic-training-grip-worldwide

Very good and professional support with step by step guidance in all google belongings.
Thank you very much!

EXOOTER USA

Really good app to use., much better than other apps we've used in the past. We only had to use support once after having an issue with Bing with multiple feeds from other apps we had used. Support was quick, and they pointed out exactly what was causing the issue. Fast and quick with screenshots by the company. Overall: Yes, well worth using this app over other apps!

BrightMinds Educational toys, games & kids books

Fabulous App, Fabulous support. I had this on my sites then went away to a feeder as I thought it would be easier to have all feeds in the same place. What a mistake that was! Back with Amit and the team, who have even sorted out a foible of Google Merchant centre and schema with my theme. No hesitation best Google Shopping App around.
Update- just done a mod for me so my 55k skus could be in one XML feed. Awesome service thanks

Massage Tables Pro

The support I have received from Amit and his team is simply outstanding! Amazing, and i repeat, amazing App!!

Minky Mooh

Awesome support! Got an detailed answer with step-by-step explanation about a supplemental feed problem within minutes. 100% satisfied!

Net2Fitness.com

This is a great app to get your products listed in Google Shopping effortlessly. Great fast support via email and Skype. Also offers simple tutorial videos to walk you through any issues you may have.

megahotdeal.fr

best google feed app for Shopify you can find right now :)
and the support is awesome as well!
I highly recommend this app

momshack

The support was excellent. Very responsive. The app itself is super easy to use and has an extremely helpful knowledge base.

Great app, great experience, highly recommend this!

SR Store

Finally Found an App with great customer service and most importantly it solves the purpose with great ease. This App must be in your Store.

Broken English

The app works really well for the merchant center feed and the team provides amazing customer support!