Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Turkish Coffee Bazaar

Spectacular and easy to use! I have had such an easy time setting up Merchant Center for multiple countries thanks to this app. Amazing.

Addictive Habit Clothing

I never like to write reviews. But the team behind this app has helped me so much I can't help but write a review. The level of service is amazing, they go above and beyond. Sure you can add the google shopping app and buggy facebook sales channel shopify provides but don't even waste your time. I know because I've tried to do it all myself. These guys know what they are doing it's worth paying for their feeds, services, and help. You truly won't regret it. I no longer spend hours trying to figure out why sometime isn't working, there's a very good chance these guys have encountered your issue before and can help you fix it or at least try. This is a must have for any shopify store looking to add channels to increase sales as well as saving time in the process, that's pretty much every store owner.

Everything Bargains

Been using it over a year and everything works perfectly. Also customer service is very good, always answering to emails very quickly and always helping out if I have issue to set up something. Sorted out few thing thanks for them. Recommended!

Offernova Live Shopping LLC

Great app. Great support. Adding our products to google shopping is super easy. The best is how convenient is to customize anything about the products to just show on the feed. Highly recommended

Wrixify

Great app! Recommend to anyone. Support is also great. Easy to implement and use and it is always up to date when you submit your products to Shopping

Aven Mart

Amazing customer service.
Every time I messaged them, I got a response within like 10-20 mins.
I highly recommend the app.

Comfyable

Met a problem about sync picture to facbook, asked their help. They solve the problem efficiently. Helpful app, helpful people. Recommend.

FABCOOL

Good app for google shopping feed...................................................................

LONGVADON

Has to be the best app for submitting your product feed to Google Shopping, amazing and lighting fast support!

Yummy Bazaar

This app is easy to understand and use. Help us a lot in the sync between shopify and google shopping.
Very fast response on all kinds of issues.