4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

August 6, 2021

This feed app really works well and simplifies your work. What I really like is Simprosys's support. The team is extremely helpful and goes above and beyond to assist for any enquiries. I highly recommend.

Relieving Body
August 30, 2022

Very nice app and especially if there are questions then support is readily available! really recommend it. Dharmendra helped me within an hour and immediately saw a solution and was able to connect with the technical people.

LUDIQX - Love for Coffee
Netherlands
September 23, 2019

Great Apps for Google Shopping, a Very Helpful team and Very flexible app to manager and report problem! Thanks

My Camera Slider™
February 23, 2023

great customer service. Sohil helped me fix the issue I was having in literally 2 minutes. A great experience so far.

SweeperSupply
February 17, 2020

Best support I have received. They do the extra mile as well for issues that required additional attention

TechwareCity
Edited November 26, 2020

Here's the reasons i like this app:
- Support is amazing!
- Super easy to connect your store with the Merchant Centers
- Feed optimizations on the app product page
- No issues so far (some apps become very slow or start to show internal server errors, etc..)

Tec Gadgets
Portugal
March 22, 2023

I'm using Simprosys Google Shopping Feed for a while. And I always like how their Support Team works. They are fast, reliable and solving most of the Problems. They cover lots of different aspects from Products upload issues to GMC suspension issues. Great Team. Love to work with them. 10 out of 10

Modern Sinks
March 14, 2023

Very helpful and supportive, instant response, got my issue sorted in no time.highly recommended, 5 stars

ANcrave
Ireland
March 20, 2020

It's a excellent app, I will continue to work with it. the function fully useable. the customer service is super. by far I'm very satisfied with them.

Clubbex™
Hong Kong SAR
October 21, 2022

I ask for help, because I was having issues with my google merchant account because it got suspended and didn't know what they were asking me to do. Taral helped me a lot explaining with screenshots exactly what i needed to change, it was a life saver for me because I am still learning how to use google merchant store. thank you so much!!

karuna