Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Setnarski

This app is very easy to use. It is efficient, with a very user friendly layout. More impressive than it's ease of use is it's support! Amit replies almost immediately to all inquiries and even provides skype sessions to take a look at your screen. I had an issue I could not resolve and he found the problem and fixed it in less than 8 min via skype!! AMAZING!! I would recommend this app to everyone! Thank you Amit!!

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

Really, really easy to use and so slick. Would definitely recommend

Lindsi Alexander

This app is great so far. I love the interface. I got an error in Google that I didn't know how to fix and Amit fixed it in minutes. 10 stars for support, I'm excited to see it work as time goes on. Thank you Amit!!

Bagish Se

Great app! Easy to use and does what it´s supposed to.

Cat Curio

This app is ESSENTIAL for every Shopify seller. It has an incredibly easy interface which constantly updates and shows you errors on your store which you can fix in bulk. There are many options to edit your product data directly on the app and feed it to the google merchant center.
The best part of the app is its customer service. Amit is extremely approachable, friendly and prompt Google Expert who has maintained a very good relationship with our team since the beginning. He has helped understand the reasons for using his app, the benefits and course of action in a very simplified manner.
If you want to start Google Adwords then this app is a MUST HAVE. I use only those apps in my store which make sense. And this app, along with its brilliant customer service, makes sense.
Thanks, Amit for your help!

The God Over All

This is the first time I have ever relied an app on shopify, Only just started using the app, ran into an issue with SKU's but the support team is just exceptional. Saturday morning here in London, sent a message through their chat expecting a response later today. They came back to me within 5 minutes by email. Complete shock, best support I have ever experienced and problem being solved within 10 minutes.

thegodoverall.com

Fan Gear Nation

Simply the BEST! I tried others and noting compares with its ease of installation and use. Plus excellent support!

Could not recommend it more highly.

Naturopress

Does exactly what it says on the tin... I use this app to sell my cold press juicer product on Google shopping

Incorporated Beauty

A very useful tool, now that the Shopify Google Shopping App is not available and the replacement Google Shopping Channel for Shopify only works with USD and shipping to USA.

Very user friendly! Thank you....

www.incbeauty.co.za

Paint Plot

I don't usually write reviews. But Amit goes above and beyond what is expected of an app developer. I can't recommend this app enough based on the service and support I have received. Thank-you