Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited October 3, 2019

I use this app to send data feeds to google, facebook, and Pinterest. My feeds are clean and well-organized and ready to promote if I would like. I Like it lots!

Jamie Hansen Art
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 2, 2019

Amazing Support and Features, Amit will help you out no matter what the issue is. Best app I've used for google shopping

thetrendclub
Argentina
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 2, 2019

This app work very well. And first of all the support is always here to help. The price is very well too and you have 21 days to test for free.

5produitsphares
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 2, 2019

It really works well...saves a lot of time. The bulk edit feature is a must. Support is fast and helpful too!

ZI-SHOP
Germany
Time spent using app: 12 months
October 2, 2019

I was confused on how to get the HTML to work on the feed and they replied within 5 minutes with an answer.

Vape Gift
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 30, 2019

Customer service second to none. Instant reply and a fix on the problem occurred. Don't hold back with any queries you have, with instant replies you won't be left frustrated in waiting.

Northern Menswear
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited October 1, 2019

I have issues of submitting some products to Google. Support seems nice enough, but after some emails, they stop replying me, I guess it's because they can't find the solutions or answers either. Finally I have decided to remove this app and start to upload the feed myself -- manually, through a file I created.

Some people said that once they uninstall the app, the app will delete all your data on the Google Merchant Center. But I told myself that I have removed the old feed already and replaced with the data that I created myself, so this shouldn't happen. But it did happen, they removed all the data, data that I created myself.

To be honest, this is not good. You could say this is your data and you want to remove it, but since you can't access my data on Google, you wouldn't know whether data has been replaced or not, you have no right to remove other people's work either. People should have the right to like or dislike an app if they feel that this app isn't helpful to them.

Artful Stickers
Time spent using app: 18 days
Simprosys InfoMedia replied November 15, 2019

After this experience, we have decided not to remove the products when a merchant is un-installing the app.

The onus of removal of products submitted by our app shall remain on merchants.

Giant Vintage
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 30, 2019

Really helpful support team that worked with me across both merchant center and Shopify to sort a number of issues I had with my store. Thanks for such prompt assistance and a great product!

Archiwares
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 30, 2019

very good support group, helps me so lve problems at time. thanks, and very good app to use, recommend it

MatchU Tailor