4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for managing Google Shopping feeds and optimizing ads. It's praised for its user-friendly design, automated product feed updates, and easy conversion tracking setup. Many appreciate the clear video tutorials and responsive customer support. It's also noted for its cost-effectiveness and ability to keep up with new features and technology.

September 27, 2019

Love the apps , makes my life very easier especially when you do not have much knowledge about navigated marketplaces.

Chromkosmos.com
France
September 24, 2019

Problème = ERROR , ils me disent de supprimer les cookies chose faite, et encore error, imposible de l'utiliser

FITOSTIC | Vêtements de Sport pour Femmes et Hommes | SPORTSWEAR
France
Simprosys InfoMedia replied September 24, 2019

Hello, I regret the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to kindly try opening the Shopify Store Admin from a new browser or "incognito mode".

We are getting more than 100 Installs everyday and already catering more than 12k merchants. More than 1k merchants open the app everyday. So far today, nobody has complained.

It must be something limited to your computer or browser.

Kindly reach out to support@simprosys.com if you still face any issue, I will be happy to find the solution for this issue on your computer.

November 19, 2021

Very helpful app for Google Shopping, Facebook and Bing! Easy to set up conversion tracking as well. Great customer support!

DEALLY
Edited July 15, 2021

This is the Google Shopping app you want. I tried 6 similar apps. There is no other one with this ease of setup, control over your feed, accuracy of feed, lack of errors, and conscientious support. This is a real review and not a shill. https://www.SacredSurreal.com

Sacred Surreal
Edited February 22, 2021

The support named Riya helped me basically everything!!! she was so patient and i rate her 5/5.... The best part about Feed For Google Shopping is their customer service and support. Other than asking support from shopify / google. I found that seeking help from here are the most effective

ShoppCrayz
March 10, 2019

I used this app to get my products on Google Merchant Centre! Amazing customer service. I got a reply within less than an hour and the problem was solved way faster than expected it. I totally recommend them!

PILGRMR
March 7, 2023

Needed help with some issues we were experiencing in Google Merchant Center and the customer support was beyond helpful in resolving the issues through the app feed. Staff is thoughtful, insightful and thorough, best experience in dealing with an app's customer service.

DreamKitchenandHome
December 26, 2021

Best app ever! So easy to upload my products on the Merchant Center. Support is always helping! Thank you

Nuqea
Japan
February 15, 2019

Really useful app, and great customers services , fast responding and helpful
100% would recommand

Gifthor
Morocco
March 9, 2020

I love this app. customer service is on point! Very fast and very helpful! Since I am now, it is great there is support!

OmegaPods™