Feed For Google Shopping

Facebook, Microsoft, Instagram & Google Shopping Feed + sales

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial.

Little ones Land

Time spent using app Over 3 years

The service of this app is awesome, Amit helps me to fix the google shopping issue very quickly.

MoArmouz

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is a must-have for Google Shopping. Works flawlessly, no issues and amit is super helpful.
Highly recommended!

YesECart

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The App does exactly what it says we have over 15 K product in the catalog and the feed took all without any glitch. Customer service is amazing it not only helped me to set up feed but also set up Google Auto and Dynamic retatergeting. I already made the sale on the first week within a trial period. Simprosys Infomedia is a customer oriented company and has amazing products.Good Luck !

JCMaster Beauty

Location Germany

the support helped us to solve some problems that occured at the beginning. works like a charm now!!!!!!

Shoeziggy

This app is so much better in terms of responsiveness, immediate syncing to merchant center, and usability than the Shopify Google Shopping sales channel. Amit is also quick and very helpful to solve any issues I have. Setting up a promotion for Google through this app is much easier and straightforward too.

SEO titles and descriptions can be changed and updated as well with merchant center receiving the updates as soon as possible. I saw the titles change in my shopping campaign by the next day (if anything, the changes may have happened within a few hours).

Highly recommend if you would like to manage Google Shopping easily with no headaches.

Nw Golf Sleeves

I use this Google Shopping Feed app for five different Shopify Stores. The level of automation is a pleasure to work with and their support is top notch. They also just added more countries to the list of feed options. I highly recommend this app and will use it with every new store we open in the future. It's worth every penny!

Rodifer Animation Company

Great app. Very easy to use, and the CS was very fast in answering any questions. My products are all approved, and I like the fact that the app has an interface where you can edit details like product titles, etc. right within the app.

Yogaboard

Location Australia

Great App to have. Really solved lots of google shopping issues

Pomchick

I have been using this app for 2 months, it's very easy to use and their support team very responsive. Thank you

Soulceramics

Does the job! The developers has also been extremely responsive - I had some issues and they were on top of it right away!