4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and diverse functionalities, including effective management of Google Shopping feeds and integration with platforms like Facebook and Pinterest. They value the clear video tutorials and responsive support team. Many have reported increased traffic and sales, finding the app cost-effective. It also features a GA4 Google Analytics wizard for easy upgrades, and is recommended for its accurate tracking and comprehensive coverage of merchant needs.

March 21, 2023

Muito bom esse aplicativo. eles tem um suporte excelente e ajuda muito para conseguir fazer os clientes. suporte top.

Hive Glasses
Brazil
February 22, 2023

Perfect app with perfect support.
If only we had more technical support like this with every plugin.

Valora Joias
Brazil
February 28, 2023

Great app, easy to use. Customer service is excellent and very quick to respond and give you any advise that is needed.

Swiskof
January 18, 2023

support great and fast
thanks you for your help it was very helpful
i recomend this ap with no hesitation

Naali
France
November 16, 2017

Was able to get my product feed added very quickly and easily without any problems. I used a different app in the past and it had many issues for my product feed. But this app was no problem. Highly recommended.

Smiling Prime
October 16, 2021

The most efferent and professional experience in everyway. It is imperative that any serious e-commerce store implement this application.

Trusted Residential
October 18, 2020

I love this app! The best app when it comes to optimizing you’re product feeds to submit to the marketing channels. Thanks for all the help guys!

OurCoordinates
November 17, 2020

i use this app to get insight on what needs to be done to improve my store. Also help gives clues as to what may be affecting your ads. Do not hesitate to get this app!

The Coffee Xpress
Edited July 5, 2019

I use this app for my Google shopping Feed I'm working on for the last couple years on Google Merchant Center I never find such a simple helpful impressive App like this you can do anything and everything group them filter them and much much more I'm advising all of you to join this app

I was having problems on my end with many of my products and brands about to product type something that it was my issue and they spent more than 2 hours to help me fix them incredible customer service they know exactly what you looking for and they help you immediately wow!!!!

The Seating Lab
August 7, 2020

Amazing app, use it for all stores. Great support, fast and reliable. Many features, this app is a problem solver.

Karma et Moi