Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Feed for Google Shopping, Facebook, Instagram & Microsoft Ads

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Big Arrow

This is a great app to integrate google shopping with excellent customer service.
Thanks for your help GSF.

Korked Baseball

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I don't write reviews often and this one is well deserved.

Amit was able to help solve our feeds problems quickly! I would recommend this app to anyone looking to set up Google Shopping ads. They have great support and an easy to use interface.

Cheers!

Uptrendfashions

I LoVe this app and I am so very grateful for it! After having a horrible experience with another app, I had all but given up with trying to get my products to sync. This was so much easier, and I love that it prompted me as to what I had not completed and then gave clear, precise instructions on where to go to fix the problem. This made installation and syncing my products a breeze. Thanks so much!

Pre Order Center

Very helpful app and great support!

Snipsandsnails

So far so good utilizing google more for marketing and this was a big help for importing and creating ads. www.snipsandsnailsboutique.com

The Sun Life

Phenomenal app making Google Shopping integration so much easier. Their customer support really sets them apart ~ always helpful, timely and very professional to help me maximize the value of my site. THANK YOU!!!

Carbon Fiber Store

Location Germany

great app, was a life changer for me. support is very responsive.
I requested a feature and They added it within 48 hours.
Very cool team.

Purpleheartjewelry

Very prompt and excellent service. Amit is extraordinarily professional and responded promptly to my inquiry. Highly recommend this product to all looking for Google Merchant support!

Sofamaniastore

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app and great customer service! They really care about your business and they care about their customers ... Bravo!!

Barbiescollection

This is a must-have service for anyone serious about Google Shopping. The support you only dreamed of and questions answered. Worth every penny- The products sync up nicely once error(s) are corrected.