Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

Simprosys Google Shopping Feed

From $4.99/month. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
July 17, 2018

I absolutely love this feed/app! It has many features and options within the app itself. It is easy to navigate, support is awesome and it makes implementing Google Special Offers SO easy! I would absolutely recommend this app to anyone! Previously we used Googles feed and when they sent out the notice they were decommissioning their Google Shopping Feed App we began looking for other options and I am so happy we ended up going with this one. It is far superior to Googles old app/feed. Since we began using this feed a lot more of our products that previously did not show up on Google Shopping are now showing up - we are happy customers!

Takeahike
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 14, 2018

Absolutely Outstanding App! Lots of support on hand within hours when required! Initially thought why go through this when free to submit via google sheets!?! When I fully considered... This costs just £20 per year for me! The hassle and hours it saves me are unbelievable. Just imagine updating a spreadsheet every time you change a link or an image or a description. Once set up, this instantaneously recognises what you've changed and recommends you resubmit. Honestly... Don't hesitate! I'm stingy as hell, reasonable at code and I'm happy with this app!

Naturallywicked 3
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 11, 2018

Awesome app. Awesome support. Amit is very helpful and knowledgeable about Google Shopping. Highly recommended

All American Apparel
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
July 11, 2018

Amazing support! Hands down this app has the best customer service. I have had several issues and Amit has always been very quick to respond and was able to fix the issues that I had. This app is a must have!

Ledyz Fashions Boutique
Time spent using app: 24 days
July 10, 2018

Fantastic support. Amit is so good and has answered all my questions. He has helped me so much. We are up and running with this app and it is amazing. I would tell anyone with a shopify store this app is a must.

Dog Gear Shop
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 10, 2018

Easy to use app and excellent support. Amit responds quickly and in my case, fixed my issue in seconds!

Speakthename
Time spent using app: About 1 year
July 9, 2018

Great app, fantastic support - within minutes!

Powersport Freaks
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
July 9, 2018

Tried a bunch of Google feed apps, but this is the most full featured and easiest to use. Also Amit is super responsive and solved my problems immediately!

Epicwatchbands
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
July 5, 2018

Great app to work with. Very easy to use and manage.

Topspasupply Com
Time spent using app: 7 months
July 4, 2018

Does exactly what we need it to do, better than shopify offer and the best support i ever got. If you ever need for google feed app this app is must.

Balilene