4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its exceptional customer support, intuitive interface, and diverse functionalities. It automates product feed updates, integrates with Google Merchant Center, Facebook, and Pinterest, and resolves feed setup issues. Merchants report increased traffic and sales, and value its clear tutorials. Suitable for both small and large stores, it stays updated with changes from Google, Bing, Facebook, and others.

April 3, 2020

This is the only one app your need to track your event with affordable price. Google feed and facebook catalog are included to this one app. Support team is super service. If you need all in one tracking and feed building app ex. Google Bing and faceboook. You don't miss out on these. Forget the other track or pixel apps at all.

Athletic Lines
Thailand
January 16, 2020

The support staff are very helpful and responsive. They helped me resolve the issue quickly and easily.

MAHI Leather
April 11, 2023

Very good application and very good support team, I have a problem and the
Shiva was very quick to respond and help thank you for your help I highly recommend this app

Chuteiras de Futebol
Portugal
September 24, 2022

We have a tendency to assume everything is AUTOMATIC and when it isn't, we have problems dealing particularly with Google Merchant Centre where the only really smooth updates concern Googles ability to withdraw money from your bank account. We have used the support team at Simprosys on a couple of occasions and they have been prompt and effective in getting our product lists back up and running. Their APP also allows for far mor flexibility than the inbuilt 'klunky' Shopify version.

ET Bikes.co.uk
November 20, 2021

I'm very happy to be working with the Simprosys team. Ashvin was kind and patient enough to help me set up my store the correct way. I really appreciate that, there application and customer support are 15/5 stars!!!

Journey Bound
June 15, 2022

The customer support has been fantastic and very helpful when running into disapproved issues from GMC

FoundRae
October 8, 2020

Great customer service. Helped me fix my problems super quickly. I had a few issues and was able to solve all of them in the span of a day.

lightzhub
Edited March 6, 2021

Amazing app and even more amazing customer support! Always fast and accurate response. Thank you for your help!

34 Shop Street
March 26, 2019

Great app to sync to Merchant Center and the support team is very prompt in getting back and very helpful! So far I'm very happy using this app.

Tom&Tans
Singapore
April 20, 2021

Really helpful support Team and wonderful app. Thanks Dharmendra Rahevar a lot! Recommend it! easy to use!

yoooys.com