Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Taybah's Islamic Essentials

The app simply doesn't work at all. Incorrect data and wrong shipping information. The products stay pending for days and never get processed. Complete garbage.

June 10, 2019

Thank you for sharing this feedback. We’re always looking to improve apps with feedback, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants. We have had updates with this app since and hopefully it can help out with your needs. I’ve followed up with you by email to find out more about your queries and help where I can, thank you very much!

Niall, Shopify Support

AccuBrass.com

The new Google Shopping app took all the controls away that you need to make if function correctly.

I love Shopify, but their shipping system absolutely stinks and isn't even close to accurate for my products. I ship some items regular UPS and others ship by semi-truck. I also ship from several different factories across the US, and Shopify can only handle live shipping from one location. I have to use an 3rd party app to help with shipping. So this app can handle the shipping, I have to tell Shopify that this isn't a physical product, so it doesn't need to be shipped. If I don't do this, Shopify would try to add Shipping on top of the shipping the app's charging. This works real good for my customers.

Problem is, the Shopify's Google Shopping App is telling Google that my product is FREE Shipping. Google Shopping is advertising to my potential customers that I'm giving them FREE Shipping, when it could be $675 or so. That's a pretty big shock, when they see FREE Shipping.........then Shipping for several hundred dollars.

The old version of Shopify's Google Shopping App gave you access to the shipping settings. The new version, doesn't even have any shipping settings. No settings for it at all. Just settings like color and ect. Nothing for Shipping.

June 10, 2019

Hi AccuBrass.com, thank you very much for this very detailed and excellent feedback! It is feedback like this that is invaluable for updates and suggested changes for our developers. Now luckily, we have had a few updates since the time of this post. For example, we have added multiple store locations which should aid your store - https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/locations?utm_source=gurucopy&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Gurus#undefined and we have also, updated the Google Shopping app since.

I will be emailing you as well with extra information and you can reply to me there as well. Thank you very much!

Niall, Shopify Support.

Stuffcool

old Google Shopping app was much better. This app don't even let us submit our feed to the google merchant account.

June 10, 2019

Hello Stuff cool Thank you for sharing this feedback with us here. Unfortunately, this is a current limitation due to what counties are supported by Google and I've more information on this here:

We’re always looking to improve apps with feedback, and we are working to improve the way our apps work with stores and what they can offer merchants such as you and for that reason, I'll be emailing you as well as replying to this post. I’ve also followed up with you by email to log your feedback for our development team. Thank you!

Niall, Shopify Support

Radio-Shop UK

Bring back the old app please!!!!!!!
The old app worked a treat. However, this app is shocking and affecting my business dramatically only displays prices with VAT on my google feed, resulting in mismatch and me being unable to sell products on google shopping. Despite ringing google and shopify getting no where quick. Now looking for other apps to use. shame as the original worked fine for years. If anyone knows how to reinstall the original app version please let me know

June 7, 2019

Thanks for sharing this feedback on our Google Shopping app Currently this is a limitation due to Google requiring VAT to be included in product prices. Feedback like this helps us improve our apps though, so I’ve followed up with you via email to log your feedback with the Shopify development team. - JP, Shopify Support

HIT THE HAY

Easy to install......................................................................................

Fitness Junkies

Don't bother, plain and simple. It does not work. any review claiming otherwise is simply fake. Do yourself a favor and find another app

June 7, 2019

Thank you giving us feedback on our app! There can be some challenges in getting Google Shopping first setup and Shopify Support can assist with that. I'd like to look into this further for you so I’ve sent out to an email to you and hope to make sure you're up and running as well as hear more of your thoughts. - JP, Shopify Support

Southern Drinking Club

Biggest gripe is that you can not exclude variants from the feed. Other than that I guess it is ok, but nothing special.

T-Jokes

no filter - no bulk action and its looks like google sold this app to private gaint to earn money! thank you

Hearts Attic

As everyone else has said, 10 days to sync a product?? Get outta here. And on top of that, it doesn't even have any integrated sales reporting.

Drinkingwithus.com

This app is an absolute waste of time. The app states it takes up to 10 business days for your products to get approved, well it has been a month now and not a single product has been approved.
JUNK!!!