Google channel

Google channel

by Shopify

Reach shoppers and get discovered across Google.

Software Repair World

useless and not working, I tried everything but products pending, therefore it will kill your business.

Online Cycling Gear

The app works well, but please can you get autocomplete categories in so we don't have to remember category numbers each time we add a product.

Cycle Souq

I used this app to get my products onto Google shopping. It helped my site to get noticed by comparing product directly. Simple and no fuss. Great if you want things handled and not care how.

New Junior

Loads of issues setting it up and almost gave up on the whole thing. Eventually once I got it going it's good but the functionality is limited compared to using your adwords account.

Pool Store Canada

So far so good! We installed this app and our revenue has increased by 11% over the same period last year. I would say it's worth installing and it does work

Tool and Dye Designs

This app has been amazing! Earning 4-5x per dollar spent! Love it! I will keep scaling it as much as I can

Socialite Beauty

We are seeing absolutely amazing results from using this app.
We set it up a couple months ago and it was not performing well but with the new integration we are seeing great results.

Maya Mike

Cannot get any products accepted by the Google Shopping app, ZERO help available. 10 day "review" period has elapsed and no products have been approved. I would not recommend this app, the process for listing on Google is very, very complicated, IMHO.

Nomad Genie

I have used better apps - the set up can be quite confusing and take some time. The shipping configuration can be confusing and you often have to add some exclusions for free shipping and / or weight based shipping and request a manual review if the site is still coming up with errors in Google Merchant Centre. With that said, once you have overcome these hurdles, Google Shopping opens up another sales avenue that not everybody has access to (due to the effort / technical knowledge it can take to get the account set up correctly).

dogparentsonline.com

I am not sure why so many people are giving this app a 1 star. I am a drop shipper my sales have gone up 3 fold and I just started 2 months ago. I highly recommend this app if you use google smart shopping campaign. I am downgrading my review I have over 1k items that are disapproved and even though Shopify is to handle the technical issues they are not. They said to remove some of your feeds, I can't remove the other feed I have on it because it will and has caused 693 more items to be disapproved. Please, Shopify get your act together on this app it needs to be a lot better. And not so many disapproved items. Even after I made them custom items. In fact it is worse than that it has me go thru to make them custom items but they stay disapproved.