Gooten: Print on Demand

Print on Demand Solutions for Visionary Brands

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Cool Cat Designs

A Nightmare to use.
Let's say I want to create a baby onesie with my own print. I want to offer it in multiple sizes and colors. Any other POD app I have used, lets you see the colors available in a way that quickly allows you to decide whether your print works on a certain color. A few check boxes to choose what you want after uploading your design and you're done.
With Gooten, you get a text list of all the different combinations of colors and sizes available, making it a nightmare to choose what you're looking for and sometimes impossible to know whether your print will look good on a certain color because you can't see that color until you select it and move to the next screen. The pricing is all over the place with small variations in garment prices as well as shipping prices. So if you choose to price your product the same way, your margins will be different on pretty much every item you sell. If you price them differently, it'll make it almost impossible to manage later if you want to raise or lower prices.
Want to offer a tank top? The company offers 6 types but due to color and size variations you have to scroll through 73 (yes!) pages of tank tops to choose the ones you're looking for. You can filter, which is nice, but what good is filtering by name of product if I have no idea what this product looks like.

The reason this app gets 2* instead of just 1 is that it looks very promising. They do have A LOT of options and the base prices for some of the products are decent. Sometimes I wish other POD apps had some of the customization options Gooten is offering. I will check it again in a few months and hopefully they'll improve it by then. Until then, I'm sticking with other services.

Carrie Osburn Designs

FANTASTIC program with great customer service! Very easy to use! and the products are top notch! Could not be happier!

R A W Ts

I am very disappointed, I am ready to go to work and create designs for my business and for the life of me...cannot even figure out how and where to begin. There is NO information on how it all works for your own designs

Blaze And Leaf

Would definitely recommend to a friend or use it on another website. This app is sleek, easy to set up and use and has hugely helped with my Shopify store.

Rodifer Animation Company

After using Gooten for over a year, I've become quite familiar with the quality of the products and the customer service. Customer Service is outstanding. I've never had to wait more than a few hours for a response to an email. If there's any issue with a product, Gooten jumps through hoops to get you a replacement ASAP.

Most of their products are very good. Their sherpa fleece blanket is outstanding in both quality of print and the material itself. It's a thick, heavy and warm blanket. The Duvet Cover was good, but the print wasn't quite as sharp as a competitor's, and the material wasn't as thick and durable as I would have liked. The suede pillow and pet bed were both nice, but the image wasn't as sharp as I would have liked. However, the wall tapestry and tote bags were great in both quality of product and quality of print.

Cheekymonkeytees

The products looked promising. But I gave up trying to use it, because it is just too slow, and too difficult to use.

Too many details needed to be handled manually - using a terrible interface.

Would have appreciated it if it was presented in a step-by-step manner. Like

0. Upload a design.
1. Choose a Tee
2. Choose all sizes you want
3. Choose all colors you want
4. Choose underbase
5. Mock up options

Or something. Instead I see page after page of words that drive me nuts.
That's even before i see the damned mockup.

Pity.

Refinedman

Gooten was an absolute game changer for my business. We were using a well known competitor for many months but product prices were too high and customer support was not nearly as good as we needed. That's when we luckily found Gooten and overnight we double our margins on our products (apparel and art). Since then Gooten has printed over 300 items for us WITHOUT 1 issue and customer service has been outstanding!

They also have tons of unique products which makes it really easy to try different products for your niche to see what sticks.

I highly encourage any entrepreneur that is looking to partner with a manufacturer for printing/fulfillment to take a serious look at Gooten because in my opinion they are the best player out there.

Greatestuspresident

Commonly the weakest link in any offering is product support but not with the Gooten team. Extremely responsive with immediate results. I'm still new to this company, but we are definitely off to a great start. Product setup could not be easier, and as a one-person show, this is the answer that I desperately need so I can get my life back. Thank you, Gooten team! Great job!

Southmayd Enterprises

Wonderful customer service. Great line of products. Love the bathroom set.

Blended Designs

I have been extremely pleased with the quality of their work. The color on my totes are the EXACT color of the design. My orders have been fulfilled and shipped very quickly. I would give 5 stars if they offered bulk pricing.