4.4

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand app for its user-friendly interface, wide range of high-quality products, and competitive pricing. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify and diverse customization options. Many highlight the responsive customer service and fast shipping times. Unique features such as customized neck labels for sweatshirts and hoodies are also noted. The app is described as easy to install and integrates well with Shopify.

September 9, 2022

Love that this app integrates with Shopify and Etsy!! Also they have TONS of great products to customize. Looking forward to working with them!

Reform Stead
4 minutes using the app
Gooten replied October 5, 2022

We appreciate your feedback! We are glad to know that you're satisfied with using Gooten so far and look forward to working with you more!

April 13, 2022

Love what they have to offer and it's easy to connect to my shopify store and easy to use.
They have a nice variety of items to customize

Gothdollbymika
July 25, 2022

Gooten customer service is wonderful. They are very quick to reply to emails and sends through detailed images along with their answers. The platform itself is very easy to use and exactly what I was looking for. I am very excited to recieve my first tea towel sample to begin selling these all the time on demand!

JesMarried
Gooten replied October 5, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We love to see that you are enjoying working with us and that you appreciate our customer support team as much as we do. We look forward to working with you more.

February 24, 2022

Great POD partner, way more helpful and hands on than others in the space. I have it integrated into two separate stores. Amazing variety of products above and beyond other providers. Overall the Shopify integration works perfectly, as well.

Stickerfule
July 30, 2017

A Nightmare to use.
Let's say I want to create a baby onesie with my own print. I want to offer it in multiple sizes and colors. Any other POD app I have used, lets you see the colors available in a way that quickly allows you to decide whether your print works on a certain color. A few check boxes to choose what you want after uploading your design and you're done.
With Gooten, you get a text list of all the different combinations of colors and sizes available, making it a nightmare to choose what you're looking for and sometimes impossible to know whether your print will look good on a certain color because you can't see that color until you select it and move to the next screen. The pricing is all over the place with small variations in garment prices as well as shipping prices. So if you choose to price your product the same way, your margins will be different on pretty much every item you sell. If you price them differently, it'll make it almost impossible to manage later if you want to raise or lower prices.
Want to offer a tank top? The company offers 6 types but due to color and size variations you have to scroll through 73 (yes!) pages of tank tops to choose the ones you're looking for. You can filter, which is nice, but what good is filtering by name of product if I have no idea what this product looks like.

The reason this app gets 2* instead of just 1 is that it looks very promising. They do have A LOT of options and the base prices for some of the products are decent. Sometimes I wish other POD apps had some of the customization options Gooten is offering. I will check it again in a few months and hopefully they'll improve it by then. Until then, I'm sticking with other services.

Cool Cat Designs
19 minutes using the app
April 9, 2023

Of all the POD companies I have worked with and received samples from, Gooten is the most difficult to work with. The specs required are difficult to work with (making repeating patterns wasn't possible), making uploading images for a sample very trying. Then, once I finally got the files approved for printing, there was an issue with billing - which I was not notified about whatsoever. Consequently, I had an order sitting in "billing" for well over a week. Rather than a quick resolution, even that issue (a simple address update) had to wait in their system for another 12 hours before approval. At last the order shipped and the colors of the blanket were muted, the blanket thin, and it was shipped in a polymailer that arrived ripped. Perhaps other products might be better in quality, but after the initial order and the difficulties in getting it made, I am less motivated to try other products from Gooten.

worthyofAgape
14 minutes using the app
Gooten replied May 19, 2023

Hi WorthyofAgape, we're sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is to provide the highest quality products and services. Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team, who might be able to assist you further (partnersupport@gooten.com). On the note of designing, we are always looking for great new ways to make our service more user-friendly, and will pass this feedback along to the team for future site updates. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

April 10, 2017

The products looked promising. But I gave up trying to use it, because it is just too slow, and too difficult to use.

Too many details needed to be handled manually - using a terrible interface.

Would have appreciated it if it was presented in a step-by-step manner. Like

0. Upload a design.
1. Choose a Tee
2. Choose all sizes you want
3. Choose all colors you want
4. Choose underbase
5. Mock up options

Or something. Instead I see page after page of words that drive me nuts.
That's even before i see the damned mockup.

Pity.

Cheekymonkeytees
Singapore
14 minutes using the app
March 11, 2021

The process was fairly smooth. I sold a canvas with them and it was produced and shipped on time, they manually checked to make sure my design was the right dimensions before they printed it which was nice

marsbite
4 minutes using the app
Gooten replied March 11, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review. We are thrilled to hear that your experience has been positive with us. We always love to hear of the ways Gooten is working with partners to help their shop!

May 5, 2021

Loving Gotten thus far! There customer and client support team is super fast and responsive. Really have to give it to them for their flexibility and support as well as the quality of their products.

Fanjoy
Gooten replied May 7, 2021

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all the feedback we can. We are thrilled to hear that our customer support team assisted you quickly and efficiently. We are looking forward to working with you more!

February 24, 2016

Nice catalog but shipping costs are too expensive to EU

Thepartyville