Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Dailylike Ca

The app works very well and love the support service!
Their answers are amazingly quick and soooo helpful.
Wishlist, Reviews and Instagram feed works great on our website.
Love all the features they provide.
Two thumbs up :)

Vinyl Record Art Nz

Im blown away by the scope of the this app, so many powerful features.
And on top of that it was so easy to set up .. the support was amazing :)
Any problems just ask and it'll be done, thanks Team

Olive Yew

Outstanding customer service and seamless integration. I couldn't be happier with the ease of installation and features.

Elitesurvivor

We are using SSW on www.elitesurvivor.com and love it. Eldar has been very attentive to our needs and made a lot of great suggestions that he has implemented for us. Great app!! Get it now!

Clothing Eye

The best app on Shopify to socialise an e-commerce store. The perfect app for creating viral engagement, collect leads and drive social sales. Shoppers love to play with the live feed and with their social profiles! SocialShopWave support is always ready to help for integrations and tweaks you may need and they answer even during the weekends. Waiting for more cool stuff from SocialShopWave team! thanks guys! Clothing Eye team!

Mugsy 2

Great app, better company and customer service! I was looking for an affordable and simple referral program to launch on my site; one that wasn't points or rewards based, but simply offered a discount code in exchange for social sharing. You'd be surprised at how difficult that is to find in the Shopify app store.

SSW was 95% of the way there for what I needed. So I reached out to their team and asked if they could make a few modifications to the code to get me to 100%. The founder himself got back to me and made the needed changes within 24 hours! It's now up and running and looking good. I'm excited to explore the other apps that SSW offers going forward as well.

Bucket Bracelets

At the moment I haven't open the website yet. But I have to tell you that customer service at SocialShopWave is top of the line, they are helping me with every single question I have.
I can't wait to have my site open and keep sharing my experiences with SocialShopWave.

Casetimes

The app works very well and outstanding service!
The support team answers in a very short time and it is always available to help out make better use of the app. Haven't seen that with most apps.

The app its self works very well. Well done boys!

Boxandbuy

The app does the job nicely, and allows social login, social sharing, discount codes for sharing or registering, etc. It works nicely.

The MOST important thing is that Support is amazing. And this is what determines how nicely something will work for you on the long run! The team is professional, quick in response time, and nice to deal with.

Selective Closet

Super solid, well-built app with all the features and functions you could wish for. Plus Eldar is extremely helpful and fast to support you with whatever is needed.