Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Hdx Codes

Absolutely AMAZING customer service. These guys are on point with a great app. I have only had it installed for a few hours, but I can already tell that it is going to make a big difference!!!

The Classy Jr

It is one of the best experiences we have online. The socialshop wave team is very nice and fast. They could easily solve our problems in a very short time. The app itself is powerful plus an helpful team - we have got a lot more than what we expected. Superb experience!

Lauftbeimir

Awesome support!
Got even more out of as i wanted first, because experts helped and made the experience perfect! Now hoping our customers like it as much as we do! :)

Dilionline

splendid customer service and it is,worthwhile.

Frockaholics Com

Excellent app and support, the chat help is really fast and they are proactively suggesting things to use their app 100%

Great job... Thank you!

Lyst Eu

Absolute it is worth more than a five-star, combines many important things, in one app, Real trial period for 30 days. Excellent support team is all settings automatically,
, And to respond to questions asked very fast assistance.
.I loved this application, and I recommend it strongly.

Themancompanyca

This is a great app. Eldar gave me great support with the customizations i had.
great job.

Tresfancy

Uninstalled the app wasn't a good experience, however, they have a great customer service so I've decided to change my previous review from 1 star to 4 stars to say thanks for their help!

Howdy Design Co

Lots of very useful functions. Support is VERY quick, attentive, and eager to serve. Don't hesitate to ask them for help. I highly recommend this app.

Luxcaftan

Definitely worth the investment! the look and feel of the store looks great using it. was the only app to provide the Wishlist look and feel I wanted.
the support is great, discovered that it has so much more features after I got the live support helping out.

I am actually coming back here to write more of how awesome these guys here! they are a great help! I couldn't be more pleased with the service or the app!

Thank you so much! highly highly recommend!