Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Delisia

Best app I've ever used! The team was very responsive and helpful each time I requested help. I highly recommend, especially if you are a beginner

calibreX7

I was really happy with the process. Very simple and I have been looking for an app that will work for me and it has 60 days free. Nice

Holix Mall

Great app, my support from the developer, my experience with this app is amazing and the features added to ny store are awesome, i love this and i recommend it.

Beyond Acuity

Love how this app captures customer in multiple ways. Also friendly and excellent customer support, they fixed my issues in a timely manner when my web developer couldn't get the job done.

SofieBridal

Great APP and great custom service! They helped me a lot about my site customize, very professional!

Organics on a Budget

This app combines a few apps in one making it more cost effective than paying for several apps. Support is super fast and friendly!

bridalswish

The service is very good. They help me set up what I want .The app is also great for reviews automation! I Would recommend this app to my friends.

Jest Paint Store

By far this is the app I have received the best support with so far. They have answer to my every question fast, and have made changes to the app to fit my needs. Honestly great support team and amazing app!

Awesome Goodies

I love the wishlist design, it looks very neat and sophisticated. They integrated the wishlist function very quickly and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you.

The Mommy Digest Shop

Great Support. Always there to fix any problem you might have. They are willing to keep working on their app. The review system works great, results are fantastic. Recommended.