Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Crowzero

Fantastic app. It's easy to use.Would highly recommend this app. Not forget their support. Very helpful and responsive

Jardin Flowers

Fantastic app with great support.

Mavenwomen

Fantastic app - easy to implement and use. We repurposed this app for a voting functionality and it is absolutely wonderful! Would highly recommend this app - it's functionality and integrations (including customizations) are amazing. In addition, we have been in touch with Eldar several times with questions and he has been amazing in getting back to us and offering a ton of support and help. Very impressed with the level and speed of responses!

Fanatik Bike Co

This app works very well and the support has been excellent. We had some special requests for integrations with our website and the Social Shop Wave team was able to make it happen.

Basic Stock

This is a fantastic app and the customer support is EXCEPTIONAL! Eldar helped me tremendously with getting everything working on our theme and also making some customisations for us. Thank you very much SocialShopwave!

Rb Store Test

Great support, fast response, awesome plugin.

Shop Rebeltail

I absolutely LOVE this app! I really don't write reviews as often as I should but not only is the app fantastically designed and extremely useful, but the customer service is exceptional. Eldar + team bend go out of their way to help you learn the app and have done customizations for me on multiple occasions.

I downloaded the app just to test it out, not planning to keep it, as it was on the expensive side, but it is so well designed and the customer service is SO GREAT that now I don't think I can live without it!!

Apothic Hair Care

Love this App + the Co. is amazing Great customer service and the App. is the next generation of social shopping If you want to build a site that stands out from all the rest this is the App. to Have!!!!

All Pets Unlimited

So far so good. I had some issues placing code here and there and Eldar fixed it within the hour. Thanks for great customers service. I don't find this kind of fast response from the other apps have installed.

Garden Art And Decor

It is rare when you see the level of commitment shown by Eldar in the first few weeks of using this app. He will make this work for you as it is beginning to for me.