Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

www.remixd.co.uk

Not used too much yet - but looks great and the support and service is really good - just about to get into it now - I will come back and let you know how it goes!

vectorbomb

I used this app to add the social logins and wishlist. After tweaking the settings myself and having a play around with featues, I was unhappy with my layout. I emailed support and Nurila was very helpful in pushing out the specific changes I had asked for. I'm so happy with the way my site looks now.

sweetbridals

The best app I've ever used, it combined all the functions that I needed like reviews, especially the wish list design. And also they have fantastic customer service. Highly recommended.

IFA Digital

I installed at free plan, it works fine. And the service is very good, they help me to install again after I change theme.

Bottled Essence Aromatherapy

I haven't gotten much traffic yet and only opened my store recently, so I can't speak much to that, but support has been absolutely fantastic! I had trouble installing some code into my store, so I put in a request for help. By the time I checked in the next day, everything was already fixed and set up for me! They've got a great team working on this app.

Bvloom

All in one solution. so far loving it! loving the customer support service. I highly recommend this app.

Delisia

Best app I've ever used! The team was very responsive and helpful each time I requested help. I highly recommend, especially if you are a beginner

calibreX7

I was really happy with the process. Very simple and I have been looking for an app that will work for me and it has 60 days free. Nice

Holix Mall

Great app, my support from the developer, my experience with this app is amazing and the features added to ny store are awesome, i love this and i recommend it.

Beyond Acuity

Love how this app captures customer in multiple ways. Also friendly and excellent customer support, they fixed my issues in a timely manner when my web developer couldn't get the job done.