Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Maui Divers Jewelry

I was almost in shock as to how duck-soup-simple this was to install. I didn't have to do anything. And then the followup and support was equally superb. Extremely well executed!

Thejeweldean 2

Great app...outstanding customer service. They go above and beyond to help you get set up properly. If I could I would give them 10 stars...

Lost Forged

SocialShopWave offers a tremendous and very useful suite of apps, and provides incredibly fast, responsive and accomodating support. Thanks!!!!

Dog Monsters

Great app! I use it on all my sites.

Azfitnessequipment

The only app which works so well. Would like some more options on a mobile is not very optimised.

Black Velvet Sydney

Excellent support and better experience for customer. www.bvsydney.com

Allen Allen Usa

So far so good. Still just in the testing phase, but it was very easy to install, and looks nice with my site's branding.

Gladja

The SocialShopWave app has been an amazing add on to our ecommerce site. It integrates with every social media sites and comes with innovative features such as your own community feeds page. The customer service is one of the best we have seen. An absolute must for every ecommerce site and highly recommended!

Essential Oil Style

Love all the features! Make my site much more fun !! Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!!

Eina Ahluwalia

Our site isn't live as yet but this is a simple, fuss-free, fun app that really does make a lot of your work simpler when it comes to login, sharing, wishlists, etc. It's an all-round app and we do recommend it! Eldar's service is SUPER QUICK and SUPERB QUALITY. Thank, Eldar - will be pestering you for some more customization today though... :D