Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Room Hype

Amazing customer service. Completed all the issues that I had on my site. One of the best apps and customer service on Shopify in my opinion.

Designereyes

Customer Service for this app is above and beyond.

The app itself is great too. Basically a bundle of useful apps in 1 without the steep cost of having to get each one individually.

Teeplex City

Amazing customer service, they help you set up anything you need help with and response time is fast.

Great features plus all you need in one package.

Barks Bunnies

Before we even mention the amazing app i wanted to talk about the customer support. One word - AMAZING! the best we have seen on the app store in the 3 years we have been with Shopify. Any emails or customisations have been completed within hours, and in most cases within minutes. Absolutely first class support. For instance we asked if it was possible to have the social sharing app linked to a particular collection so we can do special promotions, no problem feature was added over this weekend to our store free of charge. It also looks like this feature will possible be added to their app in the future to!

The apps inside social shop wave are also fantastic and we are yet to try everything out to its full potential (we're busy re-writing product descriptions and updating SEO) but its clear this app has a lot to offer. Our customers are starting to use the social sharing feature making management of our store easier and allowing us to focus on our own customer service. We've not even tried the ratings app yet and a few other elements but can't wait too.

Eldar and his team are great, as are the features in the app. A very happy customer.

Big Skinny Philippines

great customer service! hopefully they allow the Reviews with photo soon :)

Hoglights

good app, a little daunting to get around first, but once you figure it out, its all good! just sits in the background and works. support is quick and responsive as well. Cant ask for more :-)

Nanay N Baby

So far it is a 5 star rating for me! Upon testing especially those I used in the application, wihslist and product review are all doing great. I know there are still more but I have'nt really have time to apply it as I am new in online retailing.... I will have another review once I launched my website...

Mermdise

Amazing support! and the app is so good many good features has been added to my store and with good price I really recommend it !

Black Lotus Jewelry

Really fast customer service. Customers are engaging with the features of the app!

The Vapour Ecig Store

What can I say! Kalys & Elder are just fantastic. They always go out of their way to help us with requests. The customer support goes above and beyond!
With regards the app, it is a must have in our opinion, we have it on 2 sites and will be putting it on our 3rd soon.
The app increases conversion rates greatly and encourages customers to interact with your site and social media.

If you're serious about Ecommerce and looking to be successful, then you NEED this app.