Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Retroshop Sa

Warning: This is an honest review!

I've installed the app late at night, woke up and found out the integration team have installed all the required add-ons and modified whatever needed! now that's fast! asked for a special request early in the morning and BOOM it was there! now, that's reliable!

Although my store is relatively new, all of the visitors immediately felt the difference and liked the new features (especially the wishlist and social login features)! it made them feel as if the store is operated by a large corp, although in reality its just me armed with pretty good apps and that one is defiantly one of them.

I always expect hiccups from any app I've installed (whatever it was), and I might face one with this one also, but I'm not worried since I've experienced first-hand a fast and a reliable support from them. I haven't tried all of the features yet, but everything I've seen so far is stunning and compared to other similar apps, I think I got the better deal.

Thumbs Up! keep up the good work!

Yarnish

This app really is a 'one stop shop' - covering so many functions that I needed for my website. The customer service is fantastic, and all of my queries have always been answered promptly and knowledgeably. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the team @ SocialShopWave.

Alko Market

Great app ! The support team is very helpful.

Shopelevensix

The app is very useful. In addition the support team is very helpful, which enhances the experience even more!

Islandashes808

First thing I want to say is the customer service is absolutely amazing. Before I installed the app, they answered all of my questions through the messenger. Once I installed the app, I kept contact through the messenger and asked them to change the features exactly how I wanted them on my website! And they fixed everything right away, amazing customer service! The favorites part of this app is amazing. It has all the features I was looking for. They can customize it however you would like. I would highly recommend the app. Thank you for all the hard work you guys did making it perfect!

Stravio

Incredible app, my store looks amazing with their features!

The best part is they have an amazing service team that responds quickly and help the best the can.

Ogsfashions

Customer support for this app is really very good..

Okbridalshop

This is a very useful APP. The customer experience is very good and the problem is handled in a timely manner. I will always use this app, highly recommended!

Next Level Pet

This app is the best value app I've used in the Shopify app store hands down. Their dev team knows what they're doing as it adds a ton of functionality without bogging your site down like every other big social plugin. They're also very affordable. I'll be using them for the long haul. Thanks, Social Shop Wave!

Amalieislander Com

This app is incredibly helpful, and helps level the playing field for startups competing against much larger e-comms. Additionally, Kalys at Social Shop Wave has offered fast detailed support. This was definitely one of the best decisions we've made so far for our store.