Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

The Man Company

SocialShopWave is really amazing! The app has been built keeping the consumer shopping behavior in mind. What I was impressed with even more, was the responsiveness of the support team. Eldar is a rockstar!
- Rohit

Krystal Kelar

This is a great app with so many simple but important functions. I'm not a tech expert, just happen to have a website and the support has been absolutely fabulous! Courteous, fast, kind and always beyond helpful. I have found most of the app support through Shopify has been good but Alder has been above and beyond even the good ones.

Moondrugs

Great app, simple to install and wonderful customer service with Eldar, fast answers and kind exchange. I've tried several but this one is the one i'm keeping ;-)

Miniaturesweet

The team from SocialShopWave has been very helpful since we installed the app, we have many questions and needs on customization and they answered all our questions SUPER fast, most of the time within half hour or even just few minutes (if your questions were sent during their office hours), and all the customization work are done in light speed.

The idea of having social login, review, instagram, wishlist, comment, etc all in one is such a great idea! As you are sure they are compatible with each other and you only need to keep one email and you have support of everything! We have tried different apps before and it was a hassle to communicate between different app developer when the app are not compatible with each other. But this app totally have this problem solved!

The design is very clean, but you can always ask Eldar for any customization if you need! He is very polite and helpful! (we have been bothering him for quite a while during the trial period)

Hope you guys can keep up the great work and excellent customer service! I am looking forward for more app develop by this company :)

Mishibox

Loving Social Shop Wave so far! The variety of features offered in this app are great and the customer service is fantastic, but I do think it is a little pricey since the pricing is based on visits per month (and it doesn't seem to be unique visits, so this can add up quite quickly).

Some of the features that come with the app could use some work, but it is definitely very obvious that the team at Social Shop Wave takes customer feedback into consideration, so the features are always improving.

I like the idea of one app that does it all, so I'm definitely willing to stick with Social Shop Wave to see how things turn out.

Ilovequilting

First of all I have to say that Eldar and his team do fantastic customer support.

The app has a bunch of useful social features and could replace several other apps at the same time.

It wasn't a great fit for my store since I would have to move up to one of the higher paid plans.

I think it would be a solid app for stores in early stages though.

Great Deals Electronics

I have so many apps. I must say this one is the best. It is the best not just for the features it offers but the customer service. Normally the service I have gotten from app makers so far has been either little or none. Not with socialshopave. He has been AMAZING . Everything I need or had to have help with he has not only been there for me and helped me,, but he has gone above and beyond that. The app itself is I think the best one I have. Super happy with my choice to get this app. Two thumbs up!!

Aberrant Sole

Customer Service is like no other. They really are very helpful and quick to respond. I couldn't get the app to integrate properly with my premium theme but Eldar was very helpful and got it done right away. Can't wait for my customers to begin using the features.

Ibrite

Customer service is great. Eldar has been a great help to us. They go above and beyond most apps I've worked with. Great addition to Shopify!

Rare Breed Apparel

Very effective set of apps in one application. Has enough features to help you expand your store and Eldar was extremely helpful in helping fix some mistakes we made with the html code. Would highly recommend it!