Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

Designer Wallcoverings and Fabrics

This app has been seamless so far. Works as expected. Visually good looking.

Best part - the support team is quick and helpful. Didn't have to do a thing.

Affordable too.

Shop Envyme

The Best app on shopify! I'm still new and creating my store and been through so many apps searching for the right one.Well the search is over!! Does every thing i need and more.

Shop-GnK

Kalys was awesome to work with. Very efficient and helpful and quick to answer any queries with accurate information. The app itself is visually stunning and very user friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone needing a simple and no fuss customer reviews and my wishlist!

Chaud de Paris

This app is by far one of the best I've ever installed on my store! We've mainly installed it because of the social login and the wishlist feature! At first, they didn't look great because we had to crop our images a little bit weird/ put a white bar on top of them to make it look good) so I contacted the customer support of the app and asked if they'd be able to change the heart button to another position! Long story short; replied literally within 20minutes and custom coded it within a day - everything for free!! Guys, seriously keep up the good work! I already recommended you to 2 of my buddies! And to be honest, the wishlist and social account are probably the future of getting sign-ups for the email list! Gives the customer Value + bonds him to the brand. + you can send automatic emails when a customer has a product in his wishlist that just got on sale! Thanks for the app! Absolutely stunned!

Kayvar - Your Korean Beauty Shopping Mall

The reviews from a demanding customer:

First off, if you're looking for an honest & upfront but not necessarily positive review of SocialShopWave, here it is. A little bit about myself, I have mild OCD and have changed several themes and made endless customisations on my store through some of the developers we've worked with. In this review, I'll give you a good overview of why Socialshopwave (ssw) is worth your money and what you can possibly achieve.

From an economic standpoint, we chose ssw because most reward/ loyalty apps out there are charging us based on the number of orders (looking at you swell) and smile.io, the number of customers you have. So if you have a store that has existing customers of 10,000s, you'll have to shell out quite a big amount on a monthly basis.

So for the reward/ loyalty app, having a pricing that is fixed on the number of customers, ssw is a +1 for me as compared to the other apps. Besides, the number of rewards, the number of points you can earn are virtually limitless. Honestly, the sky's the limit.

Now for the reviews, again, there are no limitations on the number of reviews request you can send to your customer in the plan itself. If you pricing plan has it, you get it. However, we do have to say that the Reviews section of ssw is lacking as compared to the current market leaders. Coming from judge.me, the level of information that could be displayed on a product page were lacking a few things and custom forms were one thing. So this is a -1 from me. But to be fair, if you need just a normal review app, then ssw does it well for you, in a pretty easy-to-use and straightforward manner.

Social log in. The cheapest social login plan you can get on shopify would cost you at least $5/ month. Having this included in the price plan I was on was definitely a huge plus. And the platform (shopify you should be ashamed of yourselves) doesnt have social login integrated. Who likes to enter their email nowadays to sign up? Less friction to register = more sign up if they could just login using facbeook or their other social accounts. This was integrated beautifully with a few CSS adjustments on my end so this is a +1 for me too.

Wishlist, again the cheapest one you can get is $5/ month. Some charge you based on the emails you send, the number of users or the number of items put into wishlist. At SSW, your users get a full fledged Wishlist app if your price plan covers it. And when your items go on sale, the app also notifies your customers about it. As a website owner, time is money and this is something that will save you time and MAKE you money. Not only that, how bout having an ATC button right smack where a user's wishlist is? Making it easy for one to atc = $$, period.

Overall, these are 4 reviewed apps are the most important to us and in this 4, there are 3 huge +1s and just one app that we're not completely satisfied with. So its +3, -1 points for ssw now.

Customization, response time and capability. With $99/ month, it can be quite a costly investment to any new business and we know how that feels. We felt the same way before paying for ssw too. However, when you can find a dedicated team of app developers and a customer service that has a willing heart to serve, it is not difficult to convince yourself to give their service a try. Their response time is beyond my expectation and in their app, you'll find something that says - they're experts in shopify.

Honestly, it's not difficult to sneer at such a statement because I've worked with so many developers who claimed they're experts and none of them really delivered great work. Now ssw is entirely different. Their developers are really expertS and have solved almost every roadblock that I have. (almost because I do have some demands that are limited by the app itself). So with customization, response time and capability, it's another +1 altogether.

With these points, it brings us to a close of +4, -1 points for SSW.

App limitations. In every App, there are bound to be limitations. When an app page tells you that there are boundless and countless limitations, don't take their word for it. It is difficult to have a perfect app and that said, ssw is not perfect. If they are perfect, I wouldn't be expecting to be only paying $99/ month. However, ssw is an app that is very close to perfect since I've tried many rewards, reviews, wishlist and social apps. Until I find something better, I guess i will be using ssw because of the current features, the value for my money / bang for my buck and of course their dedicated customer-centric approach.

My Overall review score based on 5 stars would be 4.5 stars but bear in mind that this is a very very critical review. For example, I have given 1 stars to other "top shopify apps" because their customer service was just stupidly bad.

I'm very confident you'll fall in love with what the app offers now and even more confident their developer team is working hard in producing and generating more useful features to make their app even more powerful. No one knows if the price will ever increase once there are more apps added to it (hopefully not so everyone benefits from it)

Last but not least, if you ever have doubts about ssw, give them a spin, try out everything and have them integrate it to your store for free. #30 days free trial for you to get your feet wet.

Pop Noggins

This app is awesome and the customer support has been unbelievable and always very fast. Thanks Kalys.

dressxox.com.au

Apps work really well and staff respond to any inquiries fast. Kalys, who has been our contact has been very helpful.

Simple Switch

Incredible service. Kalys integrated a number of features into my site, and was SO fast. I am SO glad I choose this app... I wont ever go back!

Bouji Lingerie

brilliant customer service!!!!!!!! very very helpful indeed - they respond to any query you may have.. thanks guys.

Dixie Pick Boutique

Love the App! I was looking for a way to add a wishlist and reviews to my shop. Not only did this accomplish the job, Tattu, one of their reps, actually customized several things for me so it could be exactly how I wanted it for free! I use the free version of this app