Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Asasians

Great app, it has all the features I need, and great customer service.

Visionbridal

The staff here are very nice. They always help me immediately when I encounter any difficulties. When i can't install some code and some things on the website, they are very patient to teach me or help me directly. Really Grateful to them.

Uniglasses

I tried many app , but I never had a great experience like I have with this app and the support team is great quick respond and they make everything easy for us
Thanks for everything

Adroyt Labs

The developers of this app are phenomenal to work with. They do what they say they will do when they say they will do it in helping to install different features. The commenting system is so much better than the standard one of Shopify and the other features they integrate are well-thought-out and help to build community. I would recommend it without hesitation.

Gemstonekingclub

Very nice app the can push a store to a better exposure

Mellow Cosmetics Au

Good app with great support services! I recommend this app to enhance your store.

Mo Brighter Days Co

I wasn’t sure if all the reviews on here were honest. But I AM AMAZED by the customer service this company has provided. They have installed everything for me and have exceeded my expectations. Just what I wanted. I am finally able to reply to my customers on my blogs!

I’m still on my trial but I will definitely be continuing with them once it is over.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Retroshop Sa

Warning: This is an honest review!

I've installed the app late at night, woke up and found out the integration team have installed all the required add-ons and modified whatever needed! now that's fast! asked for a special request early in the morning and BOOM it was there! now, that's reliable!

Although my store is relatively new, all of the visitors immediately felt the difference and liked the new features (especially the wishlist and social login features)! it made them feel as if the store is operated by a large corp, although in reality its just me armed with pretty good apps and that one is defiantly one of them.

I always expect hiccups from any app I've installed (whatever it was), and I might face one with this one also, but I'm not worried since I've experienced first-hand a fast and a reliable support from them. I haven't tried all of the features yet, but everything I've seen so far is stunning and compared to other similar apps, I think I got the better deal.

Thumbs Up! keep up the good work!

Yarnish

This app really is a 'one stop shop' - covering so many functions that I needed for my website. The customer service is fantastic, and all of my queries have always been answered promptly and knowledgeably. Nothing is ever too much trouble for the team @ SocialShopWave.

Alko Market

Great app ! The support team is very helpful.