Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

BETAFPV Hobby

Great Customer Service
The support team has helped me installed wishlists and many other features.
100% recommended

Shop E-craze

I used this app to set up wish list and reviews. The customer service alone is reason enough to keep the app even on a free trial basis. These features enhanced my site and I would definately reccomend!

Rustic Urban Co

tried to add app and unless i upgraded to a subscription i was not able to add it to my page, had to uninstall and search for a new app

March 27, 2019

We deeply apologize for your bad experience. However, we would like to note that 30 days of free trial is available on any of our plans. Moreover, we offer an option to try absolutely all of our features for 30 days with no charges at all. You only need to select our free plan and you can just keep it Forever if you wish :)

We are always happy to discuss such issues and resolve them asap. You can just hit the Live Chat button on our website, contact support@growave.io or we can jump on a call to discuss this.

Cosmetic Love

The plugin is really useful and works well :)
I wanted to change something and send them an email.
I got a reply almost instantly with my issue being fixed by their team.

Coolpebbles

Great App, and amazing support from them. They respond and help quickly! I'be been using the wishlist feature, which they did all the costumization I wanted! Highly recommend this app!

Gramercy Gift Guide

Amazing customer service! I had Social Shop Wave make a few custom tweaks and have been very pleased. It has been a joy to work with SocialShopWave!

mykittycorner

Great experience with customer support. I really like the Wishlist feature the most. Shopify stop requiring me to write more please

KMagnifiqueDesigns

Exactly what I needed! Visitors to my website can now create accounts and wishlist as well as see reviews! Tattu from customer service was very nice and responsive as well! Definitely recommend!

SoGoodBB.com

You don't know what you're missing. This app has it all you need. My team and I were struggling to find good app for my customers to leave reviews and give them points, and we are absolutely happy with our decision to go with this app. Plus, customer care and support fro the team is AMAZING!!!
Quick response and done! No issue at all. I'd give 10stars if they allow me to.
You won't be disappointed what so ever!

House of Knives

The app itself is great and the support is even better! A shout out to Kalys and Nurila for going the extra mile to help whenever I needed it!