Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

Mums-kidsworld.com

i personally think this good a app, it is so easy for to install with good guide ,and it helps to get customers to login quickly fantastic customer service, i like how the customer logins are compatible.
gina mums-kidsworld.com

Clean My Wardrobe

SocialShopWave is very good app and it offers you wide and different options for store. We are running fashion store and we used quite some social network plugins. In beginning we were a bit lost, but the support from them was amazing.
They helped and customised app directly and fast.
I would recommend this app

Marko

Midori Bikinis

Wonderful, easy to use app complete with fantastic customer service! We love how the customer logins are compatible with signing up of our monthly e-newsletter so we don't miss out on sign ups in that arena!

CDKeysIL סי די קיס איי אל

Great Support,great app Recommended for all

Moshi

This suite of apps is great. Very clean design and super functional. Switching to Socialshop Wave actually let me consolidate 3 different apps and the best part is it was free! Highly recommend!

Custom Fire Grates

Anton and the team at SocialShopWave are great. We had a small problem with the app install and within a short period of time their support had us up and running in no time. Their follow up is superb! Great app, we like that it simplify's logging in and helps convert more potential customers. Highly recommend the SocialShopWave app.

Custom Fire Grates

Hot-Retailer, LLC

So far, so good. Great idea, alot of content, wonderful tech support.

Art Creations God Comes First

At first I couldn't get in contact with them but once I did they fix all the issues and it was great customer service. I would recommend this app for anyone needing to use social media to interact with their customers on their site. God bless these people letting us use this for free and helping when we need it. Check out God's organization www.Acgcf.org God bless.

salmanaz

Great App only Five Stars can described for all :)

CLAYTON STORM HALL

Pretty cool idea, great support! They have helped us with any issues we have had. We're slowly trying to implement the features at http://claytonstormhall.com.