Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

CaptainClaim

Phenomenal customer support. Can't recommend the app enough.

Mighty Jaxx

Love the app! It functions perfectly like described. Support is amazing as well! Helped us out big time!

Docent.co

I've used the app for a few months now. It integrates beautifully with our site and is easy to configure. The team at Socialshop wave is amazing. They are helpful, knowledgeable and very eager to help if you ever encounter a problem. I highly recommend them.

Special thanks goes out to Anton! Good luck you lot :)

Wellious

Simple, nice and clean app that absolutely serves it's purpose. And their support is AMAZING!

O Happy Sunshine

Really good app. Smooth and simple installation of social login buttons. Super responsive support team to address all your issues. Recommend

Raw Dog Hawaiʻi

Support response time and quality is amazing. Of all the social marketing and login apps we reciewed, this is the best. Most highly recommended!

Reflex Nutrition

Great app, super speedy response for support!

ShornFibers

Great app and outstanding support.

The HairBox

It's not only the App that's great, but the technical support team too. They actual wrote to me, offering their support for free and it was quick. I'm loving it!!! The App increases my store's visibility

Selpmas Company Limited

very helpful app & tech support response was super fast. Installed the app for me to a custom theme. Million thx to the support team for going the extra miles!!