Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Luma Lyfe

I love the compatibility of the app and it really just works great having all of the apps I need in one place

Stoorla

Great customer service! We've gotten help whenever needed through chat and find the features very good!

Forerunner Bookstore Online Store

This is a top notch app that works as a all-in-one type solution. Social login, wishlist, robust rewards program, reviews, and automatic responder (email customers for activities) all for a very fair price.

Also, support has been great in helping us get set up and make tweaks. I've been playing around with various apps trying to find the best solutions for wishlist, rewards, and reviews and I've used multiple other applications. This one is the app I was searching for. Seriously.

I am thankful to the socialshopwave team. Specifically, Nurila has been very helpful. We look forward to subscribing for a long time to come.

We highly recommend this app.

Funky Town

Wow, this app has a customer service agent (tattu was her name) who turns your wish into reality. She was patient, kind, and smart. Really knows her stuff! :) Now my website (https://funkytown.fun/) has an awesome Log In/Sign Up floating page. Smooth and works like a charm! :)

Lápis de Papel

This is the BEST app ever, the best thing is that the custommer service really cares about your need and do the best to help you. AMAZING APP

Frinje

I was blown away by an excellent customer service. Within minutes of contacting the customer service for some minor changes in some of the apps, I could literally see the changes happening on our website! They even understood right away what we needed and we're no techies to explain that stuff properly! We are on the free trial period and I can already say it will be hard not to upgrade, because everything looks and works beautifully and we want them all ;)

Softlens Queen

Five application in one app it's sound great, but the most excellent feature is their customer support. I very like their support, they have a quick response with a friendly attitude. I am using many apps but never found a service like this in others apps.

Ayrem

This app i think that should be absolutely a must-have in a well developed e-shop. It includes at least five different apps in one just in the basic plan, moreover if you have recently opened a brand new marketplace, they can switch you in the business plan (with a lot more advantages) for a special price during the first year, obviously if you want, and trust me you will want it.
A special thank goes to my friend Tattu, a kind and positive supporter that helped me different times, thanks to her my store is definitely improved in aesthetic and functionality. Great Work guys! :)

PB and Apple Jelly

The customer service is great. Very quick, knowledgable, and helpful. Links sent and explanations given with a friendly attitude

RRATTAN

Great and fast customer service and great app features! I would definitely recommend checking out this one.