Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Iframes 2

Very good app, would recommend. Nice wishlist feature, especially as users dont need an account to use it! Great customer support too.

Freemancave

Great support, easy to use. We will need now to experience how much traffic we will get due to SocialShopWave. All functions are well implemented.

Mish Mitakin

Before socialshopwave, I was trying to install YOTPO but the installation did not go through. I contacted their support team and they did not respond for one week. So, I threw them out, started looking for a good review app and came across socialshopwave. Social shopwave has fantastic features. Besides reviews, I have been wanting to use Instagram galleries which they have. I am intrigued by their community feed. It provides proof that visitors are purchasing. Then today itself, a visitor emailed me asking me to notify him when one of our products becomes available. That is exactly what their wishlist and automated email feature can do. It is super to have all the features in one place.

Last but not the least, when I was checking out their website, I started talking to Kalys from customer support. He answered all my questions and took lot of time to satisfy me. After my disastrous experience with YOTPO, I loved talking to Kalys. Eldar and team also were very quick on integration. Social shop wave's customer support is top notch.

Mcsus

This is a great app, a lot of features to work with. Just plug and play you are set to go. If you are ever need support they are A+++++++++. They will go above and beyond for you.

Gearbuyz

This app works amazingly! It does everything i want it to and more ... Love all the features combined in one app that requires you to go out and buy separately. The support staff is amazing with great support. They will fix any issue you may have and you dont even need to give them access to do it. Someone, they can just modify and add the changes you need.

Highly recommended.

Ondademar Colombia

Great app so far - any issues that I needed help with were solved in a timely manner!

Babyhoki

This is Highly Recommended app! So many great features in one app that not only make your customers socially engaged in your store, but also sky rocket your sales! I love the wishlist and the community feed the most!
Thanks to the helpful teams,your supports are always GREAT...!!!

Vida Dev

I hired SocialShopWave for a custom OAuth app which they were able to setup in good speed and at a great price. It has been seeing a lot of traffic and functions well. The support hours don't overlap conveniently for Pacific Time businesses but when they're on they are active problem solvers. Capable engineers all around, and friendly service.

Kollectionk

Before installing this app, I had to use many apps for some features like wishlists, reviews and social login. But SocialShopWave has all the features I need for my website. And this team is always trying to add new features and new updates.I recommend the app. Especially I highly recommend the app, if you need all the features.

Dailynecklace

This is a very nice app which very worth for installation. And customer service is also wonderful, you have no worry during the process of setting up. Thumb Up.