Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

BLNDN

We use this app mainly for the reviews. It helps customers decide to buy each product, and it helps our SEO. The best part about this app though is their quick-responding, competent, helpful customer service! Thank you SocialShopWave! We've seen an increase in checkout since implementing your app.

Wickersham Family

I use the free version of the app for my personal shopify site and use a paid version the webstore where I work. Worth every penny. Great support and a fully functional app that does a lot more under the hood than the page would suggest. I have been very happy with this app and the support team I have interacted with (Nurila was really helpful).

I highly recommend this app.

Trendziz

Great app! And excellent customer service. Big thanks to Kalys for his high quality service. Kalys installed the app in my store and changed everything I requested from him, with patience and fast response. Really recommend it!

JOYCE18

I dont have words for developers and support, specially Tattu. They have intalled as possible features without asking. Thanks to them and Hatsoff to fantastic support. I will look forward to use Social shopwave at its best soon. Thanks again.

Generate Design

We are just launching on Shopify, and Kalys and Tattu and the team were super helpful in getting the app set up on our site. The app has so many amazing features that integrate into our site, gnr8.jp, perfectly! To be honest, we just wanted to launch ASAP so we haven't even integrated all of the features yet, but the deeper I go into this app the more impressed I am! The customer service is amazing, do you guys ever sleep?

I look forward to using all the benefits of this app and growing the business together with the Socialshopwave team. Thanks so much for your help!

語時設計

I added those features from different app, and my site looks a bit messy.
Other apps sum up cost much more than this one, and usually have hidden fee. Their support is very good and timely. Highly recommend. Try it.

Sewing Gem

Been using for around 2 weeks now and it’s rapidly increased the engagement between my site and the shoppers through reviews and comments. I also now have around 20% logins/signup rate which is a massive increase. It’s fairly expensive but you get a lot for your money and since I’m a start up it’s half price.

TCG Collector NZ

Great service. Great app. Would recommend. It's free and provides a number of features that can help grow your store in many different ways.

MyFancyTown

I was looking for all-in-one solution for my web store in respect of social proof, communication with customers and incentive tools... I spent long hours and days... And finally I came across this... First I thought all those reviews or most of them overrate this congregate of apps. But it looked so attractive... I spent some time discovering Knowledge Base and then decided to contact Customer Support. OMG! Those guys really responsive,helpful, patient and friendly. They installed everything for me and fulfilled all my requests! My rep's name is Azem. She is so responsible! She keeps every single word she says! Moreover she has a magic voice))) I was able to discuss all my requests over Skype so I saved my time on typing emails and avoided misunderstanding. I still have to learn how to use all those beauties but it's a matter of time. Five Stars! Keep Up, Guys!

BohoProm

It is a good app though it may have a little problems, but the workers will help me solve it fast. Thanks so much.