Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

StableMess

Outstanding customer service! I received excellent help followed by great advice and suggestions. They were able to integrate additional features throughout the process. A shout out to Anton for his amazing help! Thank you!

First of a Kind

Great app, Combines a bunch of features together instead of buying them separately from different apps. great customer service.

Canaloo

Great! Lot of functions in one. support is more than promoted

Iris Interiors

Great tool. Just implemented it. Needed help from SocialShopWave but they responded and helped very quickly.

Chay Inc.

Fantastic idea and great execution. The team at SocialShopwave has been very helpful to my questions and has provided great support thus far! Excited to see what the new updates will be...

I'd like to see star ratings on product thumbnail and a better mobile web display for responsive themes. Keep up the good work!

HappiSage

It is an absolute delight, this app. I have been searching for a login pop up app which was free but didn't come across any which looks so professional. I am very happy with the installation. Though there were some issues that I faced initially upon installation, but their customer service immediately resolved these issue.

I completely recommend it.

Peoplegraphy

They gave me suggestion and problem fix in such a rapid speed, thumbs up.

Vape Pen Sales

Fantastic. Not only made a lot of upgrades to my store but gave me personal assistance when needed. Couldn't ask for more. Best app on Shopify.

WahShiok Clothing

Awesome i had difficulities. But their support was great. They just help me out!

Snapveggies.com

FANTASTIC APP! THE BEST FREE APP FOR SOCIAL CONNECT I HAVE COME ACROSS TILL DATE!

SOCIAL SHOP WAVE HAS MADE MY REGULAR SHOPIFY STORE INTO A SOCIAL SHOPPING EXPERIENCE. I CAN ALREADY SEE MANY PASSIVE VISITORS STICKING AROUND FOR LONGER ON THE WEBSITE.

"TURN YOUR PASSIVE VISITORS INTO ACTIVE CUSTOMERS."

THE COMMUNITY APPROACH HELPS BUILD TRUST AMONG FIRST TIME VISITORS AS THEY CAN EASILY SEE REAL PEOPLE REVIEWING YOUR WEBSITE.

TIP: IF YOU GET STUCK, JUST SHOOT AN EMAIL TO SUPPORT TEAM AND THEY WILL ASSIST YOU ON EACH STEP. THE SUPPORT TEAM TAKES CARE OF NON-CODERS ALSO -- JUST ASK!

THIS APP GETS 5/5. (AND I AM REALLY STINGY WITH MY REVIEWS. USUALLY DONT BOTHER)

SO TRY THIS APP. IT HAS A POWER TO CHANGE FORTUNES.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.