Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Gearbuyz

This app works amazingly! It does everything i want it to and more ... Love all the features combined in one app that requires you to go out and buy separately. The support staff is amazing with great support. They will fix any issue you may have and you dont even need to give them access to do it. Someone, they can just modify and add the changes you need.

Highly recommended.

Ondademar Colombia

Great app so far - any issues that I needed help with were solved in a timely manner!

Babyhoki

This is Highly Recommended app! So many great features in one app that not only make your customers socially engaged in your store, but also sky rocket your sales! I love the wishlist and the community feed the most!
Thanks to the helpful teams,your supports are always GREAT...!!!

Vida Dev

I hired SocialShopWave for a custom OAuth app which they were able to setup in good speed and at a great price. It has been seeing a lot of traffic and functions well. The support hours don't overlap conveniently for Pacific Time businesses but when they're on they are active problem solvers. Capable engineers all around, and friendly service.

Kollectionk

Before installing this app, I had to use many apps for some features like wishlists, reviews and social login. But SocialShopWave has all the features I need for my website. And this team is always trying to add new features and new updates.I recommend the app. Especially I highly recommend the app, if you need all the features.

Dailynecklace

This is a very nice app which very worth for installation. And customer service is also wonderful, you have no worry during the process of setting up. Thumb Up.

Mahogany Tees

Not only is this a fantastic app with a lot of great features rolled into one, but the icing on the cake is the top notch support they provide. I truly appreciate the service and the features are exactly what I needed. I actually replaced some other apps I was using with this one and am happy with the integration so far.

Libelula Vesela

We've been using for the trial period mainly being interested in social login, wish list, comments. The full app has a lot of features and we just tested some of them. All worked beautiful and the support was great. We needed some customisation and advices which we got in a very efficient way.
We are now working to see how the board wishlists are working. So we continue to count on their support.
I highly recommend this app with fast response getting new customers and keeping them in line with the shop news.

Miki Miki

The apps look great on my website and customer service is excellent. They're there to help if you have any problem...let bring more customer as I'm happy to pay for service

Bclub

Great app very advanced and easy to use. Good customer service and support.