Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referrals, photo reviews, Instagram.

Shop Dixi

Such a useful app to have, and Kalys has been so helpful! Super fast and effective support, cannot thank you enough!

Patio Pet Life

This app has been amazing for us and their support has been fast and great. This app does so many things and can automate and simply your store in so many ways. We are not even utilizing all of the capabilities it has, but bar none this is an amazing app.

Thank you!

Nano Jewelry

The app works perfectly and has many great features. It's very friendly and intuitive. The support helps very fast too so I'm very happy to have it.

Retail Discount

This app is the best on the app store. all the features that every Shopify store needs in one place. The customer service is very helpful and have been awesome helping me install everything into my site. Thanks for all your work you have done Kalys 10 out of 10.

Cellbikes

It is the only social log-in app that achieve the design philosophy of "don't make me think", Its easy the use and very intuitive to the users.

E.g. the simple animation of adding a product to the wish list saved thousands of words explaining how useful the wish list can be, and how easily it can be used.

The social log-in is miles ahead of competitions, with auto pop-up settings, auto fill the forms once the user logs in, another achievement in usability design.

The only thing that we couldn't tell is the loading speed under heavy load, since we are still in the setting up phase.

If there is a wish for improvements, we would love a bit more control of the look and feel of the apps, so it can blend in even better with whichever theme we choose to use, however, the developer has already done a very decent job to start with.

One more thing worth mentioning is the support is amazing, 3 times, 3 different requests, quick turn around time, easy to communicate, no sweat.

We only use two above mention functions out of the set of 8 the set provides, we don't use the rest of the apps for now because it doesn't fit with our current business objective, the only thing we can say is, during tests, they all worked well as stated.

For what we are using, we give 5 stars, and we think its worth our money.

He Sheshirts

I've been trying out a lot of apps here in the Shopify App Store but all of them failed and didn't work according to my needs. Gladly, I came across SocialShopWave App and all of my needs for my website were fulfilled. Their customer support is really great! Kalys (One of the CS Agents) helped me along the way. It's was long and tedious but he did make it work on my website according to my preference.

So if you're looking for a great all-in-one app for your store, don't look away!
Get this app and you won't regret it. I recommend it 100% for anyone who owns a Shopify store.

Thank you SocialShopWave! You really made my day on this one! You made my website perfect and awesome!

After 16

Its a very good tool to use! and excellent service and attention

Posh Dl

I love this app, the support is outstanding!

Burke Avenue

A very robust app that is surprisingly very easy to use. And, their customer service is extremely prompt and very helpful!

Novapolt

Awesome app. What I love about this app the most is the Instagram feeds and the fact that you can start small and as your business grows, you can add more features. All the apps you need to ignite your e-commerce business in one.