Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

Reviews, Loyalty, Wishlist, +

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty, reviews, rewards, wishlist, +7 apps

WHY NOT?

This app is so many function, but free. So unbelievable. Highly recommended.

Eazywallz

Socialshopwave is awesome, it's a great and good looking app with fantastic features. Above all, support is beyond helpful. Best service I have received in a long long time.
Highly recommended app!

ActionFoo

This app is awesome. It works great! Superb tech support

Lotkayhex

it works great..helps us to get more traffic.

Zasttra.com

Its a Great App. Highly Recommended and the support has been awesome!

Route One Apparel

I really do like this app, and it was beneficial for my business for the time I had it. However, after being a customer for seven long months without any sort of payment and they try to do the whole "bait and switch" tactic to force me into a $60/month contract, I find that a little sketchy and disheartening. It would be much better if they grandfathered a plan or made the payments more affordable. They basically make you pay MORE if your site gets more visitors, and it has nothing to do with the app itself!

March 28, 2019

Please accept our deepest apologies for that. This has been a tough time for us knowing that we've let you down and failed to provide you with the service you deserve.

Please note that we have totally changed our pricing since 2015. Since then, if we make changes on pricing, we grandfather existing plans. Currently, there are no extra charges for visits, existing members, or for setting up our app. Moreover, there are no extra charges for the number of wishlists, reviews, or for emails that are sent from our app.

As much as we would like to make things right, we understand it is quite late. But we would love to provide you with an updated free trial so that you could see all the power and potential of Growave.

If you have any questions on the new pricing, we are always happy to jump on a call to discuss this. Please feel free get in touch via Live Chat on our website or via the following email: support@growave.io

Linewatches.com

I got on twitter an offer from SocialShopWave to try the app. I instal it very easy and boom it works great. Clean, easy to use and very useful. I highly recommend this app.

EQPoster

Great app, love it! take care all social login in one click, no hassle, easy to operate, support team is awesome!!

WellnessGh.com

I really like this app for customer social login feature as well as others...it has really added value to my site and great customer support also from the team. i will recommend for everyone who wants to jump start his business...thumbs up socialshopwave

Organic Surge

Great app, great customer service! We're using the social login functionality and it's proving very successful! Plus they've customised the look of the buttons for the faves and ask facebook buttons. It's quick and easy to install and they are very helpful if you have any questions. 5 stars!!