Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

Growave ‑ Loyalty, Wishlist +3

by Growave

Loyalty program rewards, referral, product reviews, gift cards

GoldenGlam.nl

I'm in early stages of exploring the app, but what i can comment on now i had an issue in the theme i'm using, although I'm on the free plan. I have contacted the team and I was really happy with the level of support i received from them. they fixed my issue almost same day. good luck for you guys, I always appreciate when i found good customer support.

Ellemoor.Clothing

I recently downloaded the app to try, I am currently working with them to set up everything on my store and I can say that not just the app is amazing but the support and customer service is great. They are super friendly and helpful. The app gives you all this features that you don’t need no other app. Definitely recommend 100%. After my free time is up I am definitely keeping the app. Super excited!! Ellemoor.Clothing

Évora Lashes

The Social Login app from SocialShopWave is an awesome app! Their support team is incredible. They made so many amazing improvements in my theme during integration process and even cleaned up some code, I didn't have a time to fix. Well done! I think Social Login app from SocialShopWave is a must-have for every single Shopify store!

The Digital Download Shop

Wonderful app, and amazing customer service! They got it set up for me fast, and Nurila was wonderfully helpful with making the changes I requested (and I requested a good number of them) even though I'm just on the free plan.

Cute Little Me!

Amazaing app. Amazing people.................,,,,,.....,,,,,,....,, always ready to help with setup.

Maribel Women's Boutique

These guys are amazing. Their customer service is remarkable. They arep prompt with helping to do anything you want and they help your store look amazing. They are very worth it! You need them! Trust me...

Arty Stick

The team support is exceptionnaly responsive:) I'm glad that they exist !
Everything is working well,very nice app

Fan of It

Best customer service of any app on shopify. They basically have developers on staff that can do whatever you want and get it done quick.

Nene Tutti

So far I've only added social login and wishlist to my website, but I will definitely add more features in the near future. Great app, great service and prompt replies. Everything works great and Kalys was incredibly helpful in getting the features positioned in the right places.

LUXEXE

So far so good. Love the app, love the look, full of features, very clean mobile experience, and terrific responsive customer service, they are there to help out in setting everything up for you. I look forward to growing this app as my business grows.