Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

Soapy Soap Club

Great App....Love it. Highly recommended. I feel like it was the missing piece of the puzzle in my store.

Allure Theory

I just started using this app and I love the difference it has made to my website. I love how there are so many features in one app. This is exactly what my website needed to increase conversions. Love all the features and the customer service is AMAZING. I am so happy I found this app and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Hippy Chick Ibiza

Amazing support, go for it. I have a free account and got a pro support... well that's service to others as it should be. Thanks a lot!!

MA MODE

Awesome support thank you so much
And you have The best social media apps in the apps Store.

A Wild Violet

I used this app to add a wishlist, it works so well. Exactly what I was looking for and they are very responsive to special requests. Thank you!

Style has no boundaries.com

I'm really impressed with this app so far. The customer service is ace. Everything is very aesthtically pleasing to the eye.
I have a 29day free trial on the business plan and im feeling hooked already!!

Braazi

I installed this app without issue. It was easy to setup and get running fast. I love that so many features come in one app. It helps to simplify things when trying to update and make changes to your site. The customer service is stellar! They are very responsive and work with you to get things going quickly. I literally send an email and blink and my request is done! Would highly recommend this app.

SAONI Boutique

great app with a host of cool features, excellent customer support, responsive, perfect! I recommend without hesitation

Letsgearup1

this is a very nice app ..........................................................strongly recommended !!

Dress With Tess

I wanted to give an update since my original review was about 5-6 months old. Shopwave is the best! They go above and beyond on EVERYTHING. Please go check them out - you won't regret it! I just got this app a few days ago and I love the difference it has made to my new website. I love the features: wishlist, reviews and that they do EVERYTHING! They sent me an email, asked what was important to me & what I wanted on my site, I woke up the next morning and it was done. I chose this app above the other ones because of all the reviews stating how great their customer service is, and it is great! I highly recommend using this app.