Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

Growave ‑ Reviews, Loyalty ++

by Growave

Grow sales with loyalty & rewards, reviews, wishlist, and UGC

Frockaholics Com

Excellent app and support, the chat help is really fast and they are proactively suggesting things to use their app 100%

Great job... Thank you!

Lyst Eu

Absolute it is worth more than a five-star, combines many important things, in one app, Real trial period for 30 days. Excellent support team is all settings automatically,
, And to respond to questions asked very fast assistance.
.I loved this application, and I recommend it strongly.

Themancompanyca

This is a great app. Eldar gave me great support with the customizations i had.
great job.

Tresfancy

Uninstalled the app wasn't a good experience, however, they have a great customer service so I've decided to change my previous review from 1 star to 4 stars to say thanks for their help!

Howdy Design Co

Lots of very useful functions. Support is VERY quick, attentive, and eager to serve. Don't hesitate to ask them for help. I highly recommend this app.

Luxcaftan

Definitely worth the investment! the look and feel of the store looks great using it. was the only app to provide the Wishlist look and feel I wanted.
the support is great, discovered that it has so much more features after I got the live support helping out.

I am actually coming back here to write more of how awesome these guys here! they are a great help! I couldn't be more pleased with the service or the app!

Thank you so much! highly highly recommend!

Rx Rox

The Wishlist app is perfect! Works well for my site and the customisation and support these guys provided is second to none. Thank you!

Azimuth Apparel

Update: Customer serviced reached out to resolve the issue promptly. Definitely worth trying these guys even if you don't understand it at first!

These guys will tell you that the Instagram features are only $9 a month. However, when you upload it you actually have to pay $29.99 per month for the Instagram shop features. Just a heads up.

Deal Bud

At first it was a bit confusing how to set up everything but the support they have is the BEST I have ever encountered. They are very responsive, and will help you with anything! You just need to be patient when they setup the apps to work with your template :) After that everything works great and makes the customer experience AWESOME!

Animedakimakurapillow

Eldar is probably the fastest and best developer we have seen to date on the shopify apps platform.

1. Fast to reply, usually within hours
2. He is super helpful
3. Honest and great value

SocialShop wave we installed in our several shopify stores and have no regrets. Pricing is reasonable, and it would pay for itself. Our Customers love the feature and social shopping