Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

Loyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC

by Growave

Loyalty program, rewards, referral, product reviews, Instagram

VK NG THE LABEL

This app is incredible - I've uninstalled at least six other apps as this one contains everything I need.

I do want to send out a huge shout out to Kalys - the level of support has completely blown me away. Kalys has helped with every single customisation request I have had and never once lost patience with me, despite the fact that I have been chatting with him for nearly two hours around custom changes made to the app on my website. I also had help with Tuttu and she was lovely.

The application is effective and has so many facets to it. I'm only a few hours into installation and was so impressed I needed to leave a review. However, it is the service support that has won me over. If you're deciding between which apps to install for reviews, social media implementation, community engagement, look no further: SSW has everything. I really wish I had installed this sooner.

VeryProm

Growave has one of the best customer service team. They were quick to integrate their product to my Shopify store. They deserve nothing less than five star rating. I hope to continue using their products and services so as to grow with them the way they're growing.

The Paris Connexion

So far so good. Using the free plan to test out wishlist and social login features. They added the features very quickly and integrates well with my design and brand.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

The app had to be adapted for our shop a bit, after a short message to the support this was done immediately. We can only say great service. The app itself is used for a wish list and for registration via the social media channels.

Cool Approved

Superb!

Kalys is extremely helpful and quick with installation.

The app is top notch!

I’m excited

Bees Light Candles

It was the BEST Decision i could have made. These people respond so quickly, their service is free and if you want more features you can upgrade as your business grows! This is legitimately the best decision you can make when you're starting a website or trying to grow an already great one into something bigger.

Did i mention they set it all up for you for FREE as well? They will put your wishlist up, add everything you need to have it fully functional and that goes for the Reviews features as well! This APP is a MUST!

Thank you SocialShopWave.

PICK YOUR LOOK

This is the best social app that I have ever used. It is an all-in-one that save a lot of time and money. The team are very friendly and solve a lot of my requests. I have many other sites in the near future and I am going to install this app on all my sites. Thanks for the team's help. Now my site looks nice and very social for a lot of traffic. Great team and great app.

Keman

The Steel Aesthetic LLC

Excellent job and great customer service and support. Had a couple issues with my site they fixed them immediately.

The Good Bourgeois

Great app with great customizable features. It works seamlessly with no issues. The support team is excellent too, BTW!

Bonoboss Handcrafted Accessories

support team is awesome, they are really helpful and the app also works pretty good... is a good app and good team !